Surprise

Andy's pov: (surprised :) and if you forgot andy is kassies boyfriend)

Something's wrong........................
me, Damon, Chris, John, Darrell are at my house playing call of duty "guys something's up with the girls".

They all look at me like I grew 2 heads. "I mean come on think of what happened today".

Earlier at school

"Hey babe" I say kissing kassies forehead "huh oh hey" she said not really paying attention.

"You ok?" I asked concerned
"Yeah" she lied while fake smiling
"Ok if -" RING RING!!

"Bye love you" she gives me a peak and hurries to class not giving me time to say bye back. Hmm I'll ask her later about that.

I go to 1st period AKA math (which I suck at). I walk into the room not giving anyone a second glance and ignoring the schools sluts trying to get my attention.

I reach the back of the room I plug in my headphones and start listing to black veil brides. I start smiling thinking about how me and kassie met. I went to warped tour with john, Chris, Damon, and Darrell (angel didn't want to go) 2 years ago.

Once we got in the venue we went our sepreat ways. I went to Black Veil Brides, John went to Panic! At The Disco, Chris went to Asking Alexandrea, Damon went to Falling In Reverse and Darrell went to Bring Me The Horizon.

I was rocking out when I saw her she looked so beautiful I had to talk to her so I took my chance and went for it. Turns out the guys found her friends where they went and hit it off with her friends we all had been together ever since.

My friends were in the rest of my classes so they went by fast and soon it was lunch. We went to lunch and saw the girls sitting at are table. We're the (scoff)
"Outcast" or "Badasses"  just because we don't fit in with other people, turned down the "Populars" and don't take shit from anyone.

I go to my love pick her up sit down on her seat then put her on my lap and rap my arms around her waist.

"Hey princesses" I whisper in her ear I smirk when she shutters. "Kassie have you seen esmi? You guys are really close so do you know where she is?" John asked worriedly.

"Um........ Ye-Yeah don't worry she texted me saying she had to help her mom who got sick"
Kassie says convincingly but I know her she doesn't stutter something's up.

The rest of lunch consist of gossip from the girls and dirty jokes from the guys before I know it the bell rings.
Only 2 more classes and there with my girl score!

I grab my princesses hand and interlock our finger she smiles at me and with a "bye" to our friends we go to english hand in hand.

We walk in and sit in the back as usual. She sits next to me I wrap my arm around her waist and she puts her head on my shoulder and we make small talk the rest of the period.

Finally last period 'gym' with everyone. We decide to sit on the bleachers so we all went off we didn't have to worry about angel cause he wasn't here.

Me and my princesses sit together and put shuffle on my phone Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil comes on. That's basically how last period goes until the bell rings.

"Do guys wanna go do something?" Darrell ask us mostly Lyanna though.

"Uh me and the girls can't but we'll make it up to you guys" kassie kisses me and takes the 2 of the girls by there hands. "We do?" the girls asked kassie "yes yes we do" she says still dragging them.

"We'll ok? Do you guys wanna play video games?" Damon asked we all agreed on my house.

          Back to present time

As they start thinking they agree with me something was off. "Tomorrow we'll ask"Chris said "yeah they probably won't answer the phone" john pitched in. Whale VIDEO GAMES!!!