Chapter 4

" Madi wake up you need to go home"

I heard hope say while I slowly opened my eyes, I felt her cold hands on my sholder, gently shaking me,

"why its only" I grabed my phone and pressed the top button on the screen and checked the time "why its only 8;00" I said while squinting my eyes tring to adjust to the brightness on my phone.

"Because my mom just texted me and said she is coming home early and you have to go you arnt supposed to be here."

I picked myself up and headed to the kitchen I opened the cuboard and saw some ceril, I got out a bowl and started poring. Hope came into the kitchen bringing my stuff out of her room she  put my clothes on the couch by the tv, I took my bowl of ceril and sat on the couch.

"After you get done eating you have to go, I cant aford to get in anymore trubble my mom is like going to kill me!" Hope sat next to me with her phone in her hand, probley on instagram or twitter.

"ok, I think im going to call Sean when I get home" I took another  bite of my breakfast, "mmm this is good where do you buy it"  she looked at me in a confused way so I just stared at her back she started making funny faces and slowly sticking her toung, that is where it gets to far, I couldent handle it, I bursted out laughing, It might not seem like its that funny but  that girl is cray!

After I got done eating I picked some clothes out of Hopes closet  i got white short shorts a blue tank top with a black balazer and blue vans, I just kept my hair down and only put mascara on with a little bit of a tan color eye shadow and lip gloss with, silver hoop ear rings. I said bye to Hope and started walking to my house, witch was on the other side of town, good thing i live in a small town though.

I walked into my door at the front of my house, yes I walkied into it, and yes it did hurt. When I got inside i sat on the couch and took out my phone it was a message from Sean,

from Sean H,

Hey this is Sean I got ur text do u want to come hang at my flat, u can bring any of ur friends I dont mind?

I dont know really how to reply, like who am I going to bring, what am I going to where, and what would we talk about. Before I pressed reply I sent a text to Hope, Grace, Chandler, and Kaycee it said...

To Hope, Grace, Chandler, Kaycee

Heyyy gurl this is Madi I texted Sean last night and he just responded he wanted to know if I wanted to go hang at his flat for a bit do u wanna come???

I waited for all of them to reply back and they all said yes! I told them to meet at my house at 4:30  I also told them to just dress casual, nothing fancy. Since it was only 9:00 right now I decided to take a long shower and take some time on my makeup, I do not want him to see me like how I usally look.

******

Kaycee and Chandler arived first and Grace and Hope came right after,

"Ok so where is the dush....I mean Sean" I heard hope say when she walked through the door, "Hope he is not a dush he is Nialls brother" I said grabing a drink of soda and chuging it down, moments later I berpted super loud, "I taught you well young grasshopper" Hope said, she did, before Hope came to live up here I was ladyish and I would never berp in public...never.

I got a text from Sean it said

From Sean,

Hey so are you coming I told 4 of my friends and they are coming and my brother.

To Sean,

ya Im coming right now Im also bringing 4 of my friends too so it will be fun!

We got into the car, Grace was driving and we headed over, I hope his friends are nice, I dont not want to have fun while im there.

*************************************************************************************************************

hey so I am so sorry for the people who like my story and wanted me to update, its just i have like no time during the week and i always forget. But anyway how was everyones week and if you went on spring brake, how was your trip?! and I want to know who everyones favorite boy is in One Direction, so leave a comment telling me, mine is Niall and it has always been Niall <3

Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!!!!!!!

~madi :P