Chapter 1♥

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. Names, places, occurences, etc are all my imagination. The characters potrayed in the story are no way alike in real life. Similarity of any scene is purely coincidental. This story consists of the use of strong  language and mature sexual content.
---------------------------------------------------------

She was like art. Art is never meant to be beautiful. Its supposed to make you feel something.

-------------------------------------------------------

Earth: Year 1714

All the best stylists one could ever find from different corners of all the possible fashion capitals of the earth were engaged in some or the other work to be done for Evelyn Desire's sweet 16 birthday ball.

Blessed to be born in the Royal Family of England due to whom the Earth was well protected and developed, The Desires, Evelyn had everything one could aspire for. Well more than everything; anything actually.

Godly beauty consisting of pale milky white skin and a pair of smouldering brown orbs always shining with happiness. Long, silky smooth ombre hair. High cheek bones and a sharp jawline. Plump and full rosy pink lips and pearly white shining teeth. She truly looked like a living doll.

His doll.

One stylist was engaged in doing her hair while the other was occupied in in perfecting her makeup. Not that she needed it anyway. She was already way too beautiful in her own ways.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in their looks. But, just the way they are. Just what they speak.

But, Evelyn was blessed with both.

Each one was doing their best to please The Royal Family in their efforts. Everyone knew they are really hard to impress.

Evelyn Desire was a strong independent girl who was always passionate about living life to its fullest. She never believed in the future or kept dwelling about her past. Everyone in the whole wide world wanted to be her. She considered herself as an average teenager who just got lucky in the game of life.

She never dressed to impress anyone but him. Like every other fairytale this one too had its Prince Charming. The son of the President of the Human Rights Council, the most handsome and charming 18 year old ever to walk on the Earth, Zayn Jawadd Malik.

It truly seemed like a perfect love story. The daughter of the King of the Earth, who ruled almost every corner with his wise decisions, Charles Desire and the son of the President of the most powerful council to be ever formedworking with The Royal Family, Yaser Malik.

It was truly a perfect love story. Undying love that could even stand up against the power of all Gods. They could give up the world just for the sake of each others happiness. The story of their eternal love was no less than that of Romeo & Juliet.

They made each other complete.

The one that makes you is also the one that breaks you.

No one actually objected against their love for they knew it could stand against all odds. It brought them happiness. It was an unexplainable kind of love which only they could understand. Everyone wished for their well being and happiness as they always stood up for what was right, helped everyone in their reach. They were both pure and unharmed souls.

However, our sins are like scratches on our soul. The pain slips away but the scars remain.

But, as they say every love story has a villain. So did this one. Not a villain. But, two.

As far as the governing was concerned, the Earth was flourishing and was probably at its best time it had ever been so far. There was monarchy to ensure proper well being and religious and cultural matters were taken care of. This was under the great Charles Desire himself. He ensured that new inventions were taking place, proper food was available to almost the entire population so that no one could to bed with an empty stomach.

As for the other half, the roots of democracy had also started to spread. A democratic institution named  Human Rights Council was formed to look after justice and criminal offences and that punishment was given to the guilty and the victim was provided with justice.

Everyone was sound with this system as long as their needs had been taken care of.

But, they were determined to destroy this peace prevailing on planet Earth.
___________________________________________

Heyyyy! So this is my new book! I have eveything planned out! But feel free to leave any suggestions if you want!

Comment, vote and like!
All the love,
Zayngel♡