Chapter 3♥

Previously in Collision♥:

Evelyn could feel her vision getting blurred from the tears soon forming in her eyes not caring about the hardwork done by the numerous stylists on perfecting her smouldering smokey eye makeup look.

"Happy Birthday My Princess."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We are like glass. We crack and eventually we shatter.

-----------------------------------
As soon as those words left Zayn's mouth, Evelyn went running into his open arms and hugged him as tight as possible. She finally was now alone with the love of her life for whom she could do anything.

"How's my babygirl?" Zayn said connecting his lips with Evelyn's passionately creating a tingling sensation which could not go unnoticed by the bboth of them. Evelyn wrapped her legs around his waist while Zayn held her from her hips for support. Evelyn ruffled Zayn's hair tugging at his roots earning a moan of pleasure from him. This rush of adrenaline they both experienced made them feel happy. It made them feel alive.

"Better than ever after seeing you. But I'm still a bit unhappy." Evelyn said turning her back against Zayn and stomping her feet against the ground making her look like the most adorable 5 year old.

"Okay. Maybe I know why you are unhappy. Cos' I came late? Okay then, let's search for ur beautiful dimpled smile Zayn said pretending to search for her dimples in his expensive black tuxedo pockets probably costing as much as an entire parliament building.

"Umm, not here and not here either" Zayn kept searching in his pockets earning a giggle from Evelyn. "Or maybe its here!" Zayn started tickling Evelyn's sides causing her to laugh hysterically but in the most graceful manner.

"There they are!" Zayn said as he picked up Evelyn from her waist and spun around. "I have loved you Evelyn, I still love you and will always love you forever!" Zayn said screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Forever is a very long time Zayn Malik."

"But I would spend it with you gladly." Zayn said kissing Evelyn's forehead like he always does since they were toddlers.

"Likewise. Okay now let's go inside now! Mom and dad are waiting for you too." Evelyn said as she held Zayn's soft large hands which gave her warmth.

"Sure, my darling."

~
As soon as the royal couple entered through the doors of the masion, all the 'awes' could be heard over the room making Evelyn blush and Zayn to chuckle at her cuteness.

Almost everyone loved the young couple and their tender love and care.

Yeah. Almost.

There were some people who were watching them closely.

They were the one who watched them when they were five.

They were the one who watched them when they were thirteen.

And now they are  still the ones who watches them when they are sixteen.

But love does make one blind. Its almost like noone's presence matters but just theirs. You forget all your pains and sorrows just by looking at them smile. They bring out the best in you. They help you to fight your inner demon. They are the ones who see the good in you when all the world sees is darkness.

That's what Evelyn Desire did to Zayn Malik.

"Son and daughter! There you are. Happy Birthday my daughter!" Yaser Malik wished Evelyn enthusiastically who was more than a daughter to him.

"Thank you Mr. Malik. It means alot to me." Evelyn replied and hugged Yaser wholeheartedly.

"Finally dad you decide to come. Okay so since you are here now I finally get to do this. Evelyn come with me." Zayn chuckled and dragged Evelyn with him to the centre of the mesmerising gigantic hall.

The royal couple walked closer to the centre of the ballroom, under he chandelier grabbing everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I would like to have all your attention. As we all know today is the day when my beautiful girl turns sixteen!" Zayn chackled earning a kiss on the cheek from Evelyn. Everyone cheered at the cute couple happily.

"Okay so I have been waiting to do this since a long time. And now I finally realise that its the right time!" Zayn said looking the Mr and Mrs Desire earning a nod from them. It was a private confirmation between them.

Then, out of the blue Zayn got down on his knee and took out a black velvety heart shaped box opening it to reveal the most beautiful ring anyone would have ever laid their eyes on. It was a three heart shaped rose gold coloured diamond ring with platinum coating.

It was Evelyn's dream ring which she had once described to Zayn when they were ten.

He remembered.

Evelyn's jaw just touched the floor and so did everyone's.

"Evelyn, you deserve the very best. Someone who will back you up without limits and let you grow without borders, and love you without end. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my hand like you do. When I look into my heart, I only see you. When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. My heart was a desert until you cane and watered it with your love. Let's spend the rest of our lives together pulling the weeds and enjoying the blossoms. The story of our live is only the beginning. So, let's write our own happy ending? "

But there are no happy endings.

Evelyn was dumbfounded. She was just as shocked as others to the beautiful proposal made by her lover since childhood. She has only dreamt of this moment until today, it was a reality.

A beautiful reality.

" Yes! Yes! Yes! You're the love of my life and i can't think of anything I want to do more than spend the rest if ny life with you. Was there ever any doubt?" Evelyn jumped as Zayn took her hand and slid the precious diamond studded ring that could end the entire world's poverty. It was worth it.

Evelyn was worth everything.

As soon as Zayn stood up he grabbed Evelyn's chin and crashed his lips onto hers. It was a sweet passionate kiss.

Everyone cheered at the soon to be married couple and 'awes' could be heard all over the ballroom. Everyone knew this was gonna happen one day or another.

Everyone knew it.

Even them.

But, they were determined to change their destiny.

____________________________________________

Comment, vote and suggest. :)
I love you all.

All the love,
Zayngel♡