Chapter 4 ( Part 2 ) ♥

Maybe tonight I'll call you when my blood turns into alcohol.

---------------------------

Katrina's POV

"Katrina, I want you to promise me something. Please. It's best for both of us" Louis said as his rough yet gentle hands cupped my porcelain skinned face trying to calm me down which was surely not helping at all in the situation that we were in.

"Mmhm. Louis, baby, I - I am s-so scared w-what are we g-gonna do? " I stuttered running my hands through my dirty blonde hair. I was on the verge of having a panic attack, right here in this wooden cupboard probably twenty years old. I was trying to calm myself the best I could so that Louis didn't have to worry much about me as I could already sense the tears spilling down his beautiful, young and godly face. It was killing me to see him like this and knowing that I can't help him, help us at all.

"We are gonna make it babygirl. You know we are going to be legends. But, I need you to promise me something. If something happens to me-" I cut Louis in the middle of his sentence.

"No. No. No. This is not gonna happen. We are in this together. Remember, you die, I die with you. No matter what. I am not going to listen to you. Do you understand that? " even in this awfully dark room I could feel his cold yet warm blue eyes staring at me with pure love and care, the beautiful eyes as deep as the ocean with whom I had fallen in love with and was falling even more everyday if that was even possible.

"There are very less chances of me surviving. But, I want you to grow old. To be cuddled up with the love of your life, the one who deserves you, in a warm bed and have midnight conversations, have beautiful children just like you and die being loved and peacefully. Not like this. Promise me. Please. You have to do this for me." He said kissing away every tear streaming down my face with his plump, rough yet soft pink lips, fluttering my heart with his delicate actions.

It was always like this, he was the pessimist and I was the optimist.

"Okay. Firstly, you are the love of my life. The one who desverves me and don't you dare think otherwise. Besides, I need you, idiot. Everyday I wake up to the thought of seeing your beautiful face, having to kiss you and call you mine. That's what my heart beats for. To wake up everyday you should have a purpose. You, Mr. Louis Tomlinson are my purpose. But, what if you survive and I die? You deserve the world my love. And I'm sure that we can survive this." I asked trying to ignite a spark of hope which was really needed in order to boost our morale right now.

"Then, I would kill myself thinking that because of me, you were in this mess. It has to be me. It should be me. I need to tell you something. I should have told this a long time ago, I know I should have considering that I had a clue that I would be in this situation at some point but never in my wildest dreams I thought it had to be with you but, first promise me that if i don't make it out alive, you will leave everything behind over here and never in your lifetime come back to our place, our hideaway, our London. Promise me. " His new confession raised my fears at the possibility of what he might be hiding from me. The adrenaline rush in my veins was enough to make me faint.

"Yes, I promise. I promise. Now please tell me what you have been hiding from me; what you wanted to say." I was absolutely petrified at what he was gonna say.

My eyes literally jumped out of my sockets and my jaw touched the floor when I saw him getting on one knee and pulling out a red, velvet heart shaped box. But, he didn't even get to open the box because the door was suddenly ripped of its tight hinges revealing the two people whom I feared the most. My worst nightmare.

"Found them, Payne. "

-----------------------

Heyylooo. Sorry I haven't updated in ages but here's one for all the louis fans. I know its really sad but stay tuned guys.

Comment, vote and spread.
All the love,
Zayngel