Chapter 4♥ (part 1)

People change for two reasons:

1) Either their minds have been opened or

2) Their hearts have been broken.

---------------------------------

Earth Year : 1714

Everyone has a chapter in their book which they don't read out aloud.
Love. Love. Love. What good has love ever done to anyone in the world? Nothing.

Love was the cause of death of Romeo which resulted in the heartbreak of Juliet.

Love is the cause of great wars to ever take place in history. Brutal crimes take place when two men whose hearts belong to the same woman stand in front of each other.

It is the prime cause of the pain and sufferings of teenagers even during the ancient times because love develops an undying and unexplainable emotion in people due to which they care about other's feelings more than theirs. Keeping the other person's needs before theirs becomes the primary feeling. Selflessness as they say.

Trust is like glass. Once it cracks, it eventually shatters. Trust is hard to gain and easy to lose. Just like money. But, money can't buy a unifying bond like trust.

For people to have trust issues is very common. Usually, a sudden past incident or actually accident triggers this feeling of fear of trusting new people with their emotions. Opening upto new people seems like a great task usually unachievable.

Feelings.

Almost all of us pretend to trust people. But actually we dont.

We are not afraid of loving someone. We are just afraid of not being loved back.
We are not afraid of trusting someone. We are afraid of that trust being crumbled down upon like a useless piece of paper.

B

ut, there was no soul ever born to explain this to a long, tall framed curly haired lad. With green emerald orbs decorating his face like rubies on a precious piece of jewellary and his toned and tanned skin covering his tall muscular 6 feet  body.

He was truly a masterpiece.
But, damaged.

He went by the name of Harry Edward Styles. He had the most adorable eyes you would fall for and the cutest smile showing off his two dimples which can take your breath away. He can make you smile whenever he speaks and when you look into his eyes its hard to look away. There's no going back from this curly haired lad.

But, looks can be deceiving. Don't believe everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar.

This couldn't be more true in
Harry's case.

The sound of fleshes pounding against one another could be heard all across the room. The sweet aroma of orgasm was lingering all around the room. Low grunts and moans of pleasure and feelings of sweet ecstasy could be heard all across.

As expected, Harry was pounding his throbbing cock into a beautiful blonde girl who was a hot mess beneath the Greek god. He must not even know her name. How typical of him.

Sex was one of his various methods of releasing his growing frustration and stress. He would usually go to the famous nightclub in the city to find a good shag which he always did. I mean who could resist this Greek god? Girls had their legs spread for him just by hearing his name.

"Scream faster baby! Tell the world who's giving you soo much pleasure! I love me a good screamer." Harry screamed in his state of ecstasy.

"Aaaah! Harry faster! Harder!" The blue eyed blonde wrapped her legs around Harry's waist in order to increase the pleasure at a better angle while she was screaming so loud that even the neighbours near her mansion could hear her.

Her enormous breasts bounced violently as Harry's thrusts became faster and sloppier. He placed one of his hands on the blonde's cheek and kissed her violently and passionately. Harry understood she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Whom do you belong to?" Harry growled as his thrusts became harder if it was possible any further.

"I belong..I belong to you! " just as the blonde  finished her sentence, Harry snapped the blonde's neck like a twig and ripped her head off her shoulders and threw it somewhere across her room.

Just like some other slut Harry finds at the local strip clubs, she was one of his latest victims. She willingly gave herself to the godly man in front of her mistaking him for his dying looks, but she never even thought in her wildest dreams that this is how she will end up.

Dead. That too by a six hundred and thirteen year old vampire.

Sex was his second best method of releasing his growing frustration and stress.
The first is bloodbath.

The metallic smell of red liquid gave him peace. He felt like home. The warmth. The aroma. The satisfaction. The welcoming smell of blood gave him satisfaction. It felt as if he was taking revenge for all the pain and sufferings he was made to go through just for other's pleasure. He wanted inner peace.

But, don't you think killing for peace is like fucking for virginity?

________________________________________

*Throws chapter and runs away so that the ground can swallow me up*

Sorry as this was a really short chapter. Hence, it was Part1. Stay tumed for several surprises yet to come. :)

Comment, vote, share and suggest. :)

All the love,
Zayngel♡