Sickness | Malum

Calum (Age 15)

Being a girl was tough. You had to deal with high hormones and boys. (Or girls depending on your preference) But the worst part of being a girl was definitely having mother nature attack you every month. Your period was annoying and very painful. But it became more inconvenient when you lived on a bus with 4 dorks who had no clue what to do. You would try and stay very discrete about it because you knew the questions would come flooding in and you didn't want to have to answer them.

It was the second day of your period and this was the worst day ever. Your cramps were awful they affected you back and made it hard for you to stand. You decided after hours of agony to lay in you bed and try to sleep. However, the pain had just increased causing you to cry out in pain and clutch onto your stomach. You thought that your sobs were quiet so you were not worried about the boys hearing. But they did Calum came over to your bunk pulling back the curtain, a look of concern filled his face. "Baby, what's the matter?" he questioned. You turned to him and decided just to tell him "Mother nature decided to bless with the joy of cramps," you replied. A look of determination filled his face "I understand baby, but why didn't you just tell me, I could have cuddled and tried to help?" he questioned. "I didn't want to be annoying," you replied. He just chucked and said "Luke is annoying and you are the very opposite of Luke," You just laughed. "Right now, I want you to come to the living room in 10 minutes and bring a blanket," he said, walking away.

After 10 minutes you walked over to he living room and were met by a beautiful site. Calum was all laying iut pillows and blankets on the floor. Luke was picking a movie to put in the t.v. Michael and Ashton were making an assortment of snack on the table. "What all this?" You questioned. "Cosy day, there's some painkillers and a hot water bottle on the counter," replied Calum. You got comfy and cuddled with Calum. "Thank you for being the bet brothers ever," you said while the film began. They all shouted "your welcome"

Michael (Age 10)

You were a very dedicated dancer. You had never missed a session and would always try your best. Your dancing was incredible and you would always win first place. Due to our obsession with dancing you made sure to try and eat as healthy to allow you to get vitamins to prevent you from being ill because you didn't want to miss any dance lessons.

However, one day you had fallen very sick which caused you to vomit and have a huge headache but you didn't want any of your family to know because they would stop you from going dancing. You got ready for dance class. You put on your leotard and put your hair into a ballerina bun. However, a huge wave of nausea hit you causing you to run over to the bathroom. As you ran out of your room and across the hall to the bathroom you bumped into someone but continued to run. You bent over the toilet and emptied your stomach into the toilet. You felt a body behind you and a hand rubbed circles on your back. When you finished you heard the voice of your brother "Come on honey lets get you out of your leotard and put your pyjamas on instead, okay?" But you shook your head. "No Michael I'm okay I'm going to just go to dancing," you said. "Honey, its okay you can miss dancing if you're not well you have no control over it," He said. You decided to just agree and got changed into your pyjamas. After having your medicine, you and Michael cuddled watching Disney films.