Youtube | Luke

Age 17

Being a Youtuber was hard you had to think of new videos every week whilst maintaining a second channel full of daily vlogs. One day you were very stuck for an idea so you asked Luke for an idea. And he thought you both could do truth or dare. But you knew that all the dares would be "Get shirtless Luke' So you decided to do a tag and Luke had agreed to film the sibling tag. After setting up your camea in the living room and getting yourself ready, you shout luke downstairs.

He sits down next to you and you click the record button

"Hey guys its Y/N" you say waving to the camera "And im here with my brother Luke" whilst saying this you point to him and he waves at the camea and says "Hi" "Today we are going to be doing the Sibling tag becase you guys requested it" you continue "Okay question one" Luke says looking at his phone "Who's the oldest?" he continues,  "That would be Luke he is older by two years" you say "Okay question two" says Luke.  "who is the best looking?" Says Luke smirking at the camera "Well we all know its Luke i mean he has got all the girls falling at his feet plus i mean he's got this stubble now" you say pointing to his chin "Yeah but you've got millions of subscribers" he says "Anyway question 3" you say trying to get away from the question Luke sees this and just continues with you "Funniest memory together?" "The time when we pranked Michael and pretended to throw his xbox in the pool it was ,so funny" you say and begin laughing uncontrollably Luke joins in until you're were both giggling messes on the floor.

The video continued and after uploading it the response was amazing and it ended up getting millions of views. Maybe having luke in a video wasn't a bad idea after all.