Kidnapped|Ashton

A/N-This is another personal imagine so it's in the first person! 

(Age 16)

"Ashton mum told you that you have to watch Harry because I'm busy with revisions!" I exclaimed at my brother. He wanted to go and see the boys but I had a lot of revision to do, watching Harry would be the worst distraction. "Yasmin please you know that Harry won't be that much of  a bother, I want to see my friends!' He said. Anger filled my veins Harry was ill which meant he was very needy and couldn't be left alone for two seconds. 'Ashton you knows what he is like when he is ill and you spend months touring with the boys please just spend some time with your brother I have exams soon I need to revise! I exclaimed. "It's not like you're going to pass Yasmin" He shouted. I couldn't believe he said that he was never that mean. Before he could explain I turned and ran out of the door tears pouring down my face. 

I wanted to be as far away from him as possible. I ran until I was struggling to breathe. I had ended up in a park so I found a neck and sat down. As I cried into my hands I felt a presence behind me. I slowly looked up however before I could register the person I felt a piece of cloth cover my face and black consumed my eyes. 

Ashton's P.O.V 

As soon as she shut the door I realised how stupid I was.  She was right I should be spending time with my family. As I was contemplating I what I shouldn't have said, I heard Harry walk in the room. "What's going on?" He asked. "I was an idiot Harry, come on we need to go and find your sister!" I exclaimed. He followed me as I ran to my car. 

After driving around for a while we saw a suspicious white van with the doors wide open. Before me and harry were about to turn around we saw a man pulling Yasmin into the van. Harry quickly shouted, "It's Yasmin!"  We went to go park but the masked man had gone in his van, then drove away. We followed behind him trying our best not to lose him. "Go Ash!' Exclaimed Harry. I quickly grabbed my phone from beside and threw it to Harry. "Harry I need you to take a picture of the van's licence plate so then we can show it to the police!" I exclaimed. Harry nodded and got the picture. 

After following the car for a while it finally stopped. Me and Harry parked at the end of the street. "Harry stay here and call one of the boys, explain what happened and tell them to come here!" I exclaimed. "I want to help you Ash" He said. "Listen Harry you are helping me by calling one of the boys, it could be dangerous in there so please wait here I don't want another one of my siblings hurt today because of me," I said. Harry nodded understandingly. I ran down the street to the house where my sister was. 

Yasmin's P.O.V 

He pulled me into the house, his hands were covered with gloves. He dragged me down to the basement. I was unable to scream and fight because I was still weak from whatever he put on the piece of cloth. The only thing I could do was cry and whisper. "Please leave me alone!" I whispered. The moment he noticed I could speak he clamped his hand over my mouth. "Don't you f*cking speak!" He exclaimed. I whimpered out again. This time he sent a slap to my  face stopping me from speaking but sending pain throughout my face. Once we got to the basement he tied a rope around my wrists attaching me to a pole. I thought he would leave me here but he began hitting and kicking me. I couldn't move and pain was radiating through my whole body. "Why are you doing this?" I shouted. "Because you are pathetic and i must" He replied. 

It felt like he would never stop and I couldn't handle it. He continued to slap and kick me. He then grabbed my hair throwing my head into a wall. I felt red liquid drip down my head. My vision began to go blurry but then I heard the sound of the basement door opening. "Yasmin!' Exclaimed the voice of Ashton.  I watched as Ashton began to beat up the man until he was unconscious on the floor. After the man fell to the floor, Ashton ran over to me and began untieing my wrists. "I'm so so so sorry Yasmin, I shouldn't have been a d*ck" Said Ashton.  "It's okay Ash thank you for saving me" I replied. "Yas do you have your phone on you?" He asked. "Yeah I do" I replied. You grabbed it out of you pocket handing it to Ashton. He pressed some keys and placed the phone to his ear. "Harry, are you there?" He asked. "Okay tell the boys to come to the house okay?" He asked. He then put the phone down and stood up.  "Come on Yas we have to go." He said. I tried to stand but my body was still radiating with pain., so as soon as I stood up I fell to the floor again. "Its okay Yas I will lift you," He said. He then lifted em up bridal style and walked out of the house. 

As we walked out of the front door we saw that Luke, Calum, and Michael were coming in. When their eyes landed on me their face turned to a look of shock. "What the hell happened?" Asked Michael. "I will explain later but you guys need to call the police and tell them that man did this. H kidnapped my sister and hurt her," He said. They nodded and ran into the house. 

AfterAshton took me to the hospital where I got stitches and a cast on my arm. Ashton then took us home looking after both me and Harry.  

A/N 

This was written for  SquishyOreo I relaly hoped you enjoyed Yasmin! 

Anyway If anyone one else would like to request one let me know! Also, comment where you are from because I would love to see how widespread my readers are! My next part is going to be a Calum one so if you have nay ideas let me know!