Chapter 1: "Everyday Routine"

Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Li Sara desu!    (Hi! I'm Li Sara!)

I'm 16 years old and currently a 3rd Year student at Tomoeda Academy. I love Science, Math and especially Music and P.E. I love reading books, painting and putting things in order. I'm quite a romantic, onni-chan always says. But I don't have a boyfriend yet.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It was a day like any other. The sunshine passed through my window and into my sleeping figure. I yawned and stretched wide awake. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and fixed my bed. I took a quick glance at the clock on my study table: 6:30 a.m. before taking my shower.

While I slipped into my uniform, someone called from downstairs-

"Honey! It's time for breakfast!" It's my mom.

"Coming in a minute!" I replied and took my school bag. Then I raced downstairs and almost bumped into my brother: Li Riyoko.

"Watch it sis or you might kill someone by just bumping into them!" He smirked. He's wearing his school uniform. He's already in college and is still quite annoying but very protective over me.

"Sorry bro, I'm in a hurry!" I said and ran into the kitchen. I put my bag in my chair on the table and looked around. Then, the smell came to me.

"Mmmmm! Sweet crispy potato buns with pineapples on the side, perfect mom's recipe!" I said, smelling the intoxicating smell.

"Of course, yours only." Mom entered the room with the food on a tray.

"Morning mom! That sure smells great!" I said. She only smiled and started setting it on the table.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, my mom is-

"'Mornin Sakura. Good morning Sara." Dad entered the room, giving mom a kiss on the cheek then me. That's my dad, Li Syaoran. He's working in a big company he owned from my grandma. He's so loving and caring. He loves us very much, especially mom!

"Morning Dad!" I squealed. He smiled in reply as he sat down to eat.

"Morning Dad." Onni-chan stepped into the dining room and sat on his chair that is opposite mine. Dad is on my left and mom on the right. When mom finally sat down on her chair, we started eating.

"'Nii-chan, are you gonna drive to school? Can I come with you?" I pleaded with my best puupy dog face. My mom giggled and dad smiled. Riyoko-'nii-chan sighed in reply.

"Ok."

"Yey!" I cheered.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I sat on my desk exhausted from quite a long journey from home to school in 'nii-chan's car. It was a very silent ride except for the news on the stereo.

"Ohayo Sara-chan!"(Good morning Sara!) A genki (cheerful) voice beside me said. I turned and spotted twin blue eyes. They belonged to my best friend Osakara Yumako.

"Ohayo Yumako-chan." I smiled saying.

"Guess what?! This year, there are plenty of new students in school! Well, we only have one in our class but they say he's HANDSOME!"

"Oh shut up Yumako-chan. That's ridiculous." I said, pulling out my school books. She sat beside me and placed her bag on the table. Then she smiled at me.

"To you that is because you already have your Shiroyama Hiroji-san. " Then she laughed her signature laugh. I sweatdropped.

"Some things never change." I said to myself, unaware of someone behind me. The person smirked.

"Tell me about it." I turned to the person and met the most gorgeous eyes I could ever see.