Chapter 2: "Tomoyo-chan!"

(Syaoran's POV:)""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Rrrrringggg! Rrrrringgg!

 I picked up the receiver of the phone on my work table.

"Hello? Li desu..."

"Syaoran? Hello my kawaii descendant!" I sighed in reply.

It's my annoying ancestor Hiragizawa Eriol-kun. Why ancestor? I'll give you the short version: I was his decendant, His real name's Clow Reed, a powerful magician who was reincarnated to help Sakura transform his Clow Cards into Sakura Cards...Blah, blah, blah and on with the story.

"What is it this time Eriol?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You still can't forget about the videos ne? Dont worry, I asked Tomoyo to delete them before someone could see..." I blushed on my line. He was talking about he and Tomoyo video-taping my moments with Sakura alone. Geez, they could get tricky sometimes.

"Anyway, I called because Tomoyo and I are visiting. But she said not to tell Sakura-chan because she wants it to be a surprise." He continued.

"How soon can you get here?"I asked. I can imagine him shrug on the other line.

"Well, we are in England so I can't tell. Maybe a couple of days but in time for Sara's Birthday! I'll call you when we find out. Oh, and I can't wait to tell you the big news." He said. I smiled.

"Sure, me too. Gotta go now, Ja."

"Ja Syaoran!" We hung up.