Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I would love to thank all my friends who helped me make my story better and encouraged me fully in accomplishing this endeavour .

A very special thanks to my coauthor Sumalini swarup who helped me to compile things in a proper sequence and played a tremendous role in the whole layout of the story.

NOTE: all rights are reserved and no copyrights are allowed without the authors permission.

We dont mean to offend any body or any caste, society or religion or country. Names in this book are of fictional characters only.

SPECIAL NOTE FOR READERS:

Its a humble request for the readers to read and vote or atleast comment on the story so that the author can edit it.thank you.

Readers cooperation will count in getting this story more likes and to get it published

_____________________________________

Chapter 1

"Come on Melissa we don't have much time, get up and start getting ready!"

My brother shouted from his own room as we had to catch a flight to Australia.

"Ok bro!"

I got up from my couch and went to my room after shutting the TV off.

I combed my Curly brown hair as nicely as I could so that the ringlets wont get damaged and then put on my white knee level frock with thin spagetti straps accessorising it with a few dark blue bangles and a pendant of a Lotus which were emphasised because of my fair wheatish skin,and with alast check in the mirror, approached my brother Chris.

My tall wheatish skinned brother with lustrous light brown straight hair was waiting for me in the passage which ended at the main door of our house wearing a nice black coat on an orange T shirt.

Our taxi was waiting for us outside our building on the road that was nearby and locking up we started for the International airport.

The taxi was a blue car. It was a common amphibian car. It could go on roads, water and in air too but the only thing was that you could make it fly only once. And it could only go on water twice.

There was a lot of traffic on the roads but

Our house was far away from the airport so we would have any way taken a long time to reach.

This was the first time when I was going with Chris for a formula 1 Grand Prix.

He was an engineer in the famous team of Zeracatty, the number one team in 2015.

I was a huge fan of formula 1 racing actually, so I too wanted to go.

It hadn't been possible before this for many reasons but thanks to god that I made it there now.

The scenery of and around the track was wonderful. There was a a big pond in the Albert park(the place in Australia where the track is located) which was surrounded by the track and lots of greenery.

The place was teeming with people for this event even though it wasn't the main race day. It was the practice session day in which the drivers practiced for qualification.

As we went in through the heavy crowd

We could see that the auto graph signing had already started. I was damn excited to get one from my favourite driver too.

After all of that was over we headed to the pit lane where the whole team gets prepared for the race.

The car was being prepared for the practice session. There was quite a havoc there as the session was about to start. I kept on watching but then I couldn't stop myself from advising the engineers or the drivers when ever I had an idea. Besides I too was an engineer , of a different field though.

The formula one cars of this time had an inbuilt jet pack that was specially designed for the cars. But it could only be used once in the whole race and for a maximum distance of 20 kms only.

The front wing of the car was of the shape of a very thin rectangle that could be moved up or down according the driver.

The car could also be folded.

This function was useful for saving the drivers life, when ever a driver felt that he was about to crash he could press the fold button and the car would get folded.

To get folded a car would reduce its speed automatically to a very low speed of 100 km per hour only, and the front part of the car would get lifted and slowly it would bend itself in such a way that it would touch the ground, and the speed reduced quite a lot after that too.

The day passed and the results of the session were good . Our driver performed well and managed to set a good time on the track.

This time is valuable for getting a good position in the qualifying, and your qualifying position decides the position from where you start in the main race. It short every thing went well.

Just like this the main race also went well. We managed to win that race.

Everyone was in the mood of celebration and so the team owner threw a party in the evening on that very day.

The party was amazing. I met many people there.

The team principal appreciated my ideas and praised me.

Upto 120 people(all the members of the team) attended it.

Around 10 or 15 big round tables were kept for the dinner.

Everyone made separate groups of around 8 to 9 people and took their seats for the dinner.

We too took a seat on the table with 6 people on it.

Champaign and red wine were served before the dinner, making people loosen up a little and relaxed.

After talking for a long time about different topics such as science philosophy and hobbies and sipping wine or whiskey,we finally started with the dinner.

My mind was full of thoughts while going towards the buffet.

Turing my head all around looking for the food counter my eyes suddenly fell on a man seemingly German.

He was surely different from all the other men whom I had ever seen in my life. He was sinfully,dashingly handsome.

His blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and thin and muscular body so attracted and dazzeled me that and I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about him while standing still completely mesmerised for a long time.

"Ouch"

Some one bumped into me by mistake.

It was the same person

"Oh I am so sorry for that" he said in his light voice

"Its ok"I

replied.

I was curious to know who he was.