chapter 10

FOR THOSE WHO GOT CONFUSED:

The hologramic wall actually is a stronger version of a hologram that we imagine in today's world. This wall is the strongest wall and is transparent.

There are different versions of holograms in this story. All the different versions have a different hardness and a different transparency.

CHAPTER 10:-

My new lab had hologram producers which could produce hologram walls. These walls were unbreakable.

The walls made by this were pretty useful in experiments. They could provide a protection to the experiment that is being performed and nothing could break this wall.

This producer had big wooden handles so as to prevent the holders hand from burning if the experiment being performed involved heat.

The tip of the wooden handle had a spout through which the hologram would arise.

After the promotion, everything in life fell back into its place. I didn't over work myself any more now and balanced work and rest.

Now, in this lab I was free to do any kind of research I wanted to do.

Actually, every employees had to complete two projects to get a bonus, and minimum one in the time period of two years to stay in the job.

We could also choose our own project, and the full credit would be given, if it is successful, but doing one company project was compulsory.

Currently I was working on a project on finding the reason for existence of the black hole and the dark speck in the cosmos.

It has been a great mystery for so many years and all the information humans have ever got about it is vague.

This was a project that was taken up by me.

It was quite a difficult one but I took it up just because I was interested in it. And if my research contributes to the topic, it will be a great thing.

Annie had left the lab due to some complicated reasons. I think it was because she found a better company with a better salary.

According to me this company was quite a good place. The salary was good, the work environment was superb, and even the concept of setting targets for individual employees by the means of promotion was a good idea.

Yeah but, the salary was a little less according to me, and the high competition was the only problem according to me.

I finally got some leisure time so I just went straight home and crashed out on my bed.

My cell phone rang suddenly and I woke up. It was a call from Chris. I forgot that it was our usual chatting time.

"Hello, Melissa?"

"Yeah!?"

"wattsup? You at home?"

"Yeah! Well I just crashed out after coming home cause I was tired"

Thought I knew only about its top speed of 770 kmph, its milage of 500 kmpl and that it had a V 38 engine which was the latest. It was but obvious that Chris knew better than me about this. Guys know more about cars that gals and then he's an engineer after all.

The interior of the car was quite comfortable and spacious with a lot of leg space, enough for me to rest comfortably.

"Wake up sis. We're there." He said and caressed my forehead gently waking me up

"Huh?! We're there?" I said sleepily and got up.

We walked home and started with some part of our planning in the evening.

Days passed away in planning and shopping like the sand running down in an hour glass.

Every day we or rather I would go for shopping in the morning. After coming back we would take some rest and, do the house work and then at the end, in the evening sit for the planning. In all these days, we sent invitations, booked the wedding hall, bought all the gifts and wedding dresses and contacted caterers, and camera men for taking pics

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

Sorry for the late update guys! Was a bit buisy this week
Love you all so much!
Please don't forget to vote or/and comment on the story.
Please share your thoughts about the story!!!
I hope you liked this part and the previous parts too!!!!.