chapter 7

CHAPTER 7:-

XANDER'S P.O.V-

Finally, after getting through so much of work and routine late nights laden with constant challenging tasks everyday, today was the perfect day for me as not only did I get to return early but the exicitment of chilling out with my old friends was also on the anvil, making me a very happy man. They were my college time friends (my frat bros) whom I hadn't met for nearly four years.

Dennis and Sebastian were my besties. The 4 others were good friends too, though not as good as them.

Actually, Sebastian was the one who planned it all. He got to know about me from my sister Nova. How he managed to get to Nova was a mystery to me cas that's all he told me and then he said that the rest of the story is just too complicated.

So, we started with talking about everyone's job and what they all did and where they lived. It was quite interesting to know about all that.

After the food was served at the table, we all kept silent for some time but not for too long.

We started with the topic of machines used in this era. That was the most boring topic for me. I was so pissed off with that cas that's what I have to deal with day in and day out. Seriously! The topic of machines and cars and stuff like that became so monotonous to me!

Well,it's not that I didn't get involved in the topic at all, I kept on giving my inputs in between. And I still enjoyed the time with a grin on my face all the time. It was just that it wasn't such an interesting topic for me. Cas after all it was still my passion.

So, at that time I was just sitting and listening to these guys when I saw that lady once again. Yeah it was Melissa.

This time she didn't seem arrogant to me. In fact she seemed like a sweet person. The way she talked to me in the cab and the way she smiled before leaving the cab was so sweet, that I just couldn't call her arrogant anymore.

I liked her brown curly hair that came upto her waist. And her beautiful fair wheattish skin, perfectly proportionate facial features and her beautiful dark green eyes. She kind of caught my attention for some time

When she was passing by, I couldn't resist myself from winking. I knew that it would help me in becoming a friend of hers.

I really don't know what's happening to me! I really don't know what urged me to do so!

But I know that work was more important, And another thing, that she still is a stranger to me so I shouldn't judge her personality so casually.

Many men get trapped in the tantalising web of good looks and judge a women purely on her looks and not on her personality. Such men end up getting ditched in my opinion.

She seemed interesting to me and I wanted a chance to get to know her better.

__________________________________________

After the fantastic dinner I went back to my room in the hotel and just crashed cas it was very late by the time we finally finished our dinner. It was two at night which was way past my sleeping time.

I have to get up early and leave for office everyday. And I return by ten . I just order my meal as soon as I reach, finish it up and then sit and relax with my lap top.

I usually use it for writing my own book. Yeah I write a philosophical book related to world history and the reasons behind the third world war. I loved world history, even during my school days.

I would to that for half an hour or maybe twenty minutes everyday and then crash down on bed.

My work at the new branch was now about to end in another week or so. I was relieved.