chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

For those who really got confused:-

Melissa is a 24 year old Indian girl. She was born and brought up in Mumbai. She is a Christian, which is why her name is so. She had completed her PhD in Berlin, Germany and was working there. Her brother Chris was four years older than her.

MELISSA'S P.O.V-

    Finally after spending so many days in the hospital(cause of the lab episode), I was back home. Chris was still there with me. He said that he would leave once my holiday starts.

He was such a great brother. I really owe him quite a lot because of all the help he had given  to me so far.

After 3 weeks of sitting at home I could finally leave for my holiday, though my left arm was still broken. It was a hair line fracture so it took a long time any way.

My plan was to go to Costa Rica for fifteen days. I had to convince Chris to let me go with my fractured arm. So the whole of my plan was made just a week before my departure.

I had planned to go to San José. That was the most famous city of Costa Rica that I could find on the internet.

So, my flight landed in the afternoon on 4th june of this year (2050). I had my lunch there in the airport. I was tasting authentic Spanish cuisine for the first time. It was quite good.

   I had some chicharron, which is a Spanish dish that is made up of fried pork rinds . It was delicious. And the desert of tiramisu was even better.

The Spanish fradelejos that I had were just out of this world. The sweet and slightly sour taste of the mixture of almonds(ground), sugar lemon etc was amazing . The idea of covering all that in a thin crumbly crust was great.

After finishing my lunch I went  straight to my hotel. After resting there for some time I started planning my tour. It took me a,, whole evening to plan.

For tomorrow, my plan was to visit the grand museum of Central America. A museum of Central America was located in each and every country of Central America. And the capital of the country would generally have it. In this case San José was the capital and thats where I was.

This museum was a special one. Actually this had been rated as the best one of all for I don't know what reason. But  since I was going there  I was excited to experience  the reason myself and feel the very essence of it.

The museum was amazing. It had artifacts, sculptures, and other historical things right from the stone age upto the year 2016, in which the world had almost come to end. That was because of a third world war between many countries for different reasons. This is why it was the best museum, and it was better than all the other museums of Central America.

Many people had died because of that. The population of the had reduced to half of what it was. But it got restored in a few years.

Actually I didn't know much about it as I  wasn't even born at that time.

The currency notes of the different phases of many countries including India, China etc were displayed beautifully in a chronological order and in an alphabetical order (the order of the countries).

I had gone there in the morning. The museum was so huge that it took a long time for me to go around and see all the things. In fact it was so huge that i missed a couple of things despite of spending the most of my day there.

I returned to my hotel after that. It was four thirty in the evening. I was extremely tired after all the walking I had to do looking at the exhibits in the museum.