A text from... Richard?

Melissa is finished school, so she starts walking home. She hears a "DING" she checks her phone, she pauses the message is from a boy named Richard.

Melissa: hey I'm not sure who this is.
Richard: the boy you were staring at.
Melissa: oh! Ok now I know who it is.
Richard: I was wondering if you want to meet at the park.
Melissa: sure I will see you in 5 minutes ☺️

Melissa walks to the park in excitement. When she gets there she runs to him and sits beside him. Richard stares for about 20 seconds. Melissa in fear asks if she has something on her face. He replies no your just so beautiful. Melissa blushes. Richard asks do you want to take a walk in the park. She says sure. When they are done the walk she goes home, her mom is upset.
Mom : what were you thinking I was worried about you, you can't just run around like a homeless girl.
Melissa: I wasn't , I feel safer outside because nobody can hit me!
Mom: I done the best job I could raising you now you turned out to be a bitch!
Melissa storms to her room feeling like the whole world is against her.

The next day Melissa wakes up and gets ready for school. She texts Richard hey do you mind if you give me a ride to school. Richard answers I am at your door to pick you up. Surprised Melissa gathers her books picks up her bags and sprints out the house. She hops int the car to see Richard looking cute as always, he starts a bit of a small conversation.