Chapter 1

My boyfriend had just dropped me off home at about 12am after we went on this nice ass dinner. He wanted to fuck but I lied and told him I was exhausted. The truth is I had other plans tonight ...

As soon as i got in my phone rung...

"What the fucks taking you so long. Im finna drop yo ass foreal."

"No! Chill im on my way now he had just dr-" she interrupted

"Shut the fuck up , i dont wanna hear the excuses! Just getcho ass over here.. and it bet not take more the five minutes or imma fuck you up."

"Im so-" she hung up in my face. I quickly grabbed some extra clothes, my keys, and i was out the door.

Moments Later

I knocked on the door but it openned by itself. I stepped in and closed the door. All of a sudden she pushed me against the door with her hands around my neck. "What the fuck took you so long .. i told you about keeping me waiting " I scanned her body. Her eyes. Her veins, they stuck out meaning she was horny asl. That shit was a big ass turn on. She squeezed my neck harder so i snapped out of what i was thinking. "Jaye" She picked me up and threw me on the couch. She tore the clothes i had on and started kissing on my neck. She whispered in my ear."When i ask you a question.. you give me an answer-" She stuck two fingers in me and started thrusting fast asl. I started moaning. "Do i make myself clear?" I just continued to moan i couldn't talk. She thrusted harder "JAYE I SAID DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!? " I was close asl to climax.

"Ughh yess Nikk!" I gave the wrong answer and iknew i did... She had her hands around my neck again. "Don't fucking play with me girl.. What the fuck is my name!" I threw my head back i just knew i was so close. "Yesss Daddy I Understand!" I was finna cum and she stopped and smirked. I got frustrated asl. She knew wtf she was doing to me. I hated it but i loved it and no matter how many times i try to leave her alone. I come back everytime. Then she quickly replaced her finger with her tongue. I pushed down on her head. Ugh i couldn't leave her alone even if i wanted to.

Writters Note: Im almost sure imma update on this book. This a little different from how I've ever did any of my books. I only introduced the two main characters at the beginning the rest will be introduced as the come. But every chapter will have something to keep you reading. Check out my other book 'Secrets'. Im kinda stuck but ill update soon. Comment. Vote. -Jaye Mariell- .