chapter 5

You're looking so good right now
And I would if I could, pull you right now
But I know that you're the type to make em crazy
Cause you've got all my homies trippin' on you lately
Think you put something in the air
Your body's so amazing, and one could even say it's blazing
You're wrapped tight, oh, you've got it going on
Cause you keep your hair nice
Oh, and I ain't even trippin', cause my homies hit first
Cause baby when I hold you, I know we can make it worth
So let me get your contact and the place I can meet you at
Baby, let me hit that
-Let Me Hit That-August Alsina

Texting.

Nikk: Jaye. Wake up. I need you. (2:33am)

Jaye: You iight? What wrong?(2:33am)

Nikk:Just Come Over Please... I Really Need Someone To Talk To.(2:35am)

Jaye:Im On My Way...(2:37am)

Jaye.

I was kinda confused. I mean we hadnt talked in a while. She was sorta distance and i didnt understand why. I had really been focusing on myself since i let ole cunt go but im not gone front like ive never thought about her once. I headed over to her house...

.....

I knocked but no one answered. The lights were on so ikno her head ass was there. I got a text.

Nikk:Wtf.Stop knockin and use your key.

Once again i was confused.

Jaye:WHAT KEY. I was getting pissed thinkin she got me mixed up with another hoe.

Nikk:check the small zipper part of your purse on the side.

I looked and saw a box and on the inside was a key and a note... i said id read later.. i was honestly trynna see how and when she put this in my purse and why she gave it to me. I opened the door.

"Im in the studio! "This girl had it all.. i never been in the studio tho so this was new. Anytime iknew she had alot on her mind.

"Whatsup... you ok??"

"Take a seat"

"Ok"

"I want you to listen to some.. tell me watchu think"i nodded.

" got bmg widd meh ncase a nigga wanna bump nigga play widd me ima leave his ahh slump I got my gun widd me in case they wanna jump when I get to shooting ima make they ass run like forest gump...hows that.?"

"Ok ok i clapped my hands. Hows this
Put em in the coffin cause you know that bitch gone die she gummin down them jaws all the shit she say is a lie..You swear you notta a gay nigga but guess what.?? She a guy nahh lemme take this time to sit back and watch you cry. shit too fye BAAAARSSSS! Fuck you mean ."

We both started laughin. Then all of a sudden shit got serious. She kissed me."nikk what are doing? "

She continued."you know i been missin you."i couldnt help it. I started kissin her back. Her hand caressed my body as she pulled the long tee shirt off my body. All i had left was a thong and a sports bra. She looked for a moment biting her lip. I started to think... its been 5years... ive never left this girl alone. Shes never asked me to do anything i didnt wanna do... i want her to be my first.

"Nik its been almost 5 years...Im Ready."i grabbed the very top of her shirt and kissed her hard asf. She pulled back.. her eyes was big asf. She kissed me with a small passionate yet rough kiss. "You sure you want me to be your first. " i shooked my head yes. "Sit tight"With those words she kissed my forehead and got up and left out the studio..

Writters Note: Dont think imma skip this part cause im not... but im tired so imma carry on the next chapter from here... continue voting and commentin. If you have any suggestions kik me @jayeesworldd. -Jaye-.