chapter6

"Nik its been almost 5 years...Im Ready."i grabbed the very top of her shirt and kissed her hard asf. She pulled back.. her eyes was big asf. She kissed me with a small passionate yet rough kiss. "You sure you want me to be your first. " i shooked my head yes. "Sit tight"With those words she kissed my forehead and got up and left out the studio..

....

She came into the room and i stood to my feet. She put one finger under my chin and kissed me. "You know i been waiting on this day right?" She picked me up slowly as i wrapped my legs around her. She turned off the studio light and headed to her room. She layed me down and just look at me in a love type of way.
There was candles everywhere.The bed was nicely made up. The scent was the scent of her cologne got me in the mood even more..

i covered my eyes and blushed a little. "Nahh-- she put my hands over my head and came closer to my lips. --I wanna see every face expression, feel every scratch, and most importantly hear every moan." She started to kiss my lips and i kissed her back.... i felt one of her hands travel down into my panties. My body arched because of the pain but the pleasure as well.

Nikk.

Her body. Its was. Maaannn that girl body was perfect. I dont know what it was. I mean she wasnt a model and she wasnt perfect but something about her made me get turned on even more. I added another finger and she flinched a little so i started slow. Her body started arching again so i started going faster. I felt her tighten around my fingers so i knew she was about to cum. "N-n-nikkkk" i quickly took my finger out right before. She looked at me as if she was fustrated asl. "wtf"

I just laughed that shit off and continued my mission. I kissed on her neck to her chest leavin two hickies where only WE can see them. I left a trail of kisses that led to "her". She was wet asl, but i know i needed to get her wetter so she would feel less pain. I begin to do the unthinkable. I could feel her body shaking."fuuuckkkkkkk" she moaned loud asl. That shit was sexy asf. Honestly i just couldn't wait anymore. I just knew i had to take this shit slow tho. I begin to lick her pearl and she started to move around, so i got a tighter grip on her legs. I knew she was close so once again... i stopped.

Jaye
Nikk ass was fuckin irritating me. She was fuckin with my hormones way too much. Why tf was she doing this to me. I swear i just wanted her more.

Nikk.

I started to kiss jaye again as i took off her thong and un clipped her bra...i felt by now she should be ready to meet bestfriend. I then started to think about all the shit ive ever done. How i messed up and how i never wanted to do her like the rest. I know we arent together but its just some bout her...i doubted this whole thing... shes making a mistake. I got up. " I cant do this to you"

"Whatchu mean... am i not good enough for you?? "She frowned and that shit hit me hard asf.

"NO NO NO it aint you... i just dont wanna hurt you... look in my past many have hurt me... i gain trust issues and even became coldhearted.. every since then i just been hurtin females left and right... i swear its not on purpose its like every time i catch serious feelings for someone... something bad happens. Im not sayin i wanna be inna relationship... im not sayin i dont!... i just idk. Jaye i can never leave you alone. You run through my mind 24/7 every time i see you with someone else... even if yall just friends i cant help but get mad asl inside because i just be wantin that to be me but i dont think my ways will ever change."

"Nikk...i chose you not because of your prefection... i chose you because youve always asked me.. gave me options. You made me feel like i was somebody. MY opinion finally mattered. I never felt more important unless im with you. I close my eyes to sleep and i dream of you... i see you. My heart aint allat good but when im around you i cant help myself but think about that love shit. Smh and that shit sometimes makes me mad but i have to realize we both have a past. We feel the same way but whats the rush. Who can really separate what we have. We cant even do it. But right now.. right now i want you. I want you to have me first.. so baby.. tonight. Give me all of you."

With those words i took off my boxers revealing my strap. Her eyes got a little bigger but she kept her coo. I looked at the eyes and kissed her with everything i had. I whispered in her ear" im going to start
off slow ok." I slid in slowly and her body began to arch. I got nervous and stopped."no keep going"she sorta moaned.

I began going in slower until every inch was in her. I stayed there for a minute till i could tell the pain had eased up. I began thrusting out and in picking up the paste. "Mmm...yessss papi." Though she was moanin i knew she was still hurting a little.

Jaye.

This shit was painful asf. But the pain started to ease up and it turned into unexplainable pleasure. The way she moved her body. I missed this my whole life.. she was right her next to me. I couldn't hold my moans. Ikno i was loud asf so i tried to hold them in and i started carving my nails into her back. I guess that shit was a turn on because she started going faster and even started kissin and bittin on my neck and ear... "n-nikkk ... fuuuck. I-im bout to c--" threw my head back.

I kinda feel like this descent honestly ikno ive couldve done better but i have alot on my mind... i hope yall enjoy... keep commenting and voting and i will update faster. Again any suggestion kik them too @jayeesworldd Thanks

-jaye-