Chapter8

Honey I'm home, I've had a long day
I don't really wanna talk about it so
Play our song, we jam, we joking
It makes me feel good yeah
Right now it's on song after song
We're in our zone
Listening to the music
Not one thing is wrong
Not on our phones
Just me and you
You and me and Pandora
Mmm Pandora, Pandora, Pandora
Pandora, Pandora
You like Beyonce station
I like Jay-Z, yeah, yeah
Pandora, Pandora
Make me feel good at the end of the day, going to the night have it our way.
Why do I do Oh do-do-zi-do-do-do-zi, I know yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, oh
I'm on this plane
Clouds full of the rain
Back to the A, thinking about you
One thing's for sure
When I get home
We're in our mode tonight
Can't wait to see it
Now my heart is feening for ya
And our threesome with the music
Pandora's on walk through the door
To no surprise, your girls are waiting for me, yeahh
Pandora X Jacquees

Nikk.
I vibed to jacquees as i was getting dressed. Today was Christmas morning and i really didnt want to spend it alone. I looked at the Christmas tree i had decorated and the gifts underneath. I didnt do much but it was something. Today was a day of the man upstairs but it was also a day to show someone how special they were. Jaye and i promised we wouldnt get eachother gifts since we didnt wanna make it all about expense. We both stubborn as fuck. I wont let her buy anything and same with her -.- But i didnt give a fuck about what she said I had to spend some money on my baby.

Oh . my bad. Yall aint know ? We made this shit official.I made up in my mind that I dont want nobody else but her. Aint nobody gone deal with my bullshit like her and aint nobody gone deal with her crazy ass but me. Thats just how it works.!! Lemme go get this girl...

I arrived at Jayes house and she did a lul some some too. I couldnt really see but i saw the Christmas tree lights through the window. I knocked.

I heard her punk ass laugh "who is itttt?"

"Girl stop playin with me.. you know its snowing out here "

Jaye.

I opened up the door to find my fine ass baby. She and i decided to somewhat dress alike so she had a red sweater like shirt and black pants with some red tims. I had on the same... except my pants were sorta like capris. I can honestly say this was the first Christmas i was excited about.

Hey Bighead. I missed you.

I missed you too girl...but umm where you going looking all cute and shit.. who you trynna be sexy for.?

Im not finna deal witchu today. But umm can i put these presents in your car. My friend is gone come by and pick them up later... its for um the kids. I smiled. She had one eyebrow up like she was trynna figure some shit out.

Righht. We got into the car.

"So what we doing to day?"We didnt really plan anything. Well atleast i didnt.

"Well i thought we would go to the club and get some hoes... you know babygirl."

"Get fucked up nik... ok? Dont fuckin play with me. Get these hoes kill-" she interrupted me.

Ctfu "Damn chill ma its not that serious. Im fuckin with yo crazy ass so shut the fuck up. We finna go to the mall and get some lunch. Take some pictures. Then we finna go see a movie and last but not least we going out for dinner. I cant tell you where... but your gonna like it. Hows that sound?"

"You do realize im payin for some of this."

She just about mean mugged the shit out of me. She started heading towards the mall.