Video Games

One Year Anniversary
"Hey honey, I've got to make a quick call to make, could you wait right here for me?" Elvis asked as I stood with him at the bottom of the stairs.
"It's our anniversary and you want to make a call?"
"Yeah, I have to."
"Alright." I smiled, upset and walked to the kitchen.
Elvis's POV
"Cilly, I have to go out for dinner tonight, so I won't be able to call you for a while."
"Is there somebody else?" She asked and I sighed.
"Yeah, it's not getting serious or anything, I don't love her, not like I love you."
"Elvis!" Marcella shouted and I moved the phone down and covered the receiver.
"Two more minutes." I shouted and returned to the phone call.
"Priscilla, I love you. I'll fix it and soon you'll be here with me."
"I have to go to bed. We'll talk later." I sighed and hung up. I pulled it together and then walked to Marcella.
"What was that about?" Celly asked and I sighed.
"I don't want to talk about it, let's just go to dinner." I said and she shook her head.
"I'm not going anywhere with you. Tell me what happened!"
"It was an old friend from Germany, she's sick and I needed to check up on her." She nodded, sighed and stood up.
"I'm sorry to hear that." She mumbled and hugged me before we walked out the door.
The Following Weekend.
"It's a weekend at the beach, Elvis. Work with me!"
"Women should be at home taking care of the-"
"Then maybe we should break up, you're not about to do that to me. A woman should be able to breathe as well but y'all don't want that either." She said rather bluntly and I nodded.
"So what, you're going to take all my money and go to-"
"It's a beach weekend and it's not all your money, I worked. But you told me you didn't want me doing that anymore so I don't."
"Why can't I come?"
"Because it's a girl's only trip." She said and kissed me. She finished packing and I picked her up and she smiled.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to pack you in my backpack." I said. I was leaving for a business trip in LA.
"See, you're going to leave me anyway. I need this break." She admitted and I nodded.
"Have fun."
Marcella's POV
Airport
"So he thinks we're going to the beach and we will but I got ahold of these newspapers he's been hiding from me. He's been talking to this girl in Germany, for a while, Priscilla. She's like a teenager so we're flying there and then, I've already talked to her. We're going out for lunch. After lunch we go back to the airport and have my pilot fly to California so we can start our beach week." I spoke to my group, there was Shelley, Anna, Lolita, and Carmen. Carmen and I reconnected two months ago. She had a daughter named Colleen, and she got pregnant with her shortly after college. She's three, and is with her maid for the weekend. I found her at a market, buying fruit. Best thing I ever done.
"So what are we doing while we're in Germany."
"Shopping." I said bluntly.
Germany
I sat at the table with my hands on my lap and took in the air.
"Are you Marcella?" A young beautiful girl asked and I smiled.
"Yes." I said standing up and shook her hand.
"How was your flight?"
"It was good." I said awkwardly as I looked at my boyfriend's other girlfriend.
"Look, I'm not dating him. We're just talking and he's a sweetheart, but he talks about you a lot. How it's not serious yet, you're just staying there for a couple of weeks to test out what it would be like. If you could handle it."
"Priscilla, we're all young. You're still a baby however. When I was fifteen I wasn't looking for love, I was looking for happiness and hanging out with my friends. We've all been cheated on or we've been the cheater. I don't think I'll ever marry him. I love him a lot and I just want it to work. " Priscilla nodded,"Let me ride this wave of happiness, I'm not sure if it's going to work out but I hope it does.." I said trailing off.
"I still want to talk to him."
"Keep talking, just don't ruin my relationship because you want to be mischievous." I said and we got food and talked about some stuff. We had some waiters take our pictures and I kept some with me as we paid for the meal and headed back to our people.

AUTHORS NOTE
Today, 38 years ago, Elvis was found in his home dead. Today we celebrate life for the king of rock and hope that you partake in the celebration throughout your day.
With love
Eminemandme39
August 16, 2015