6 - The Question

I saw an angry Shane barge in the door. "What the hell is happening?!" He shouted.

I was taken aback. I have never seen him so angry before, and frankly I wasn't planning on it.

"Nothing. Why do you care?" Luke smirked.

He breathed in and said, "I don't. I'm just in a bad mood. Sorry I took it out in you," he sighed. I could tell he was lying, anyone could.

((Did you guess Liam? Hahahahahhahaha! I got you!))

~

I walked out of the cabin to get some fresh air. I walking between the trees when I heard my name. I turned around and saw Luke running towards me.

"Hey Luke!" I smiled. He was bent over, hands on his knees and panting.

"Yeah. Hey! Damn it. You walk really fast," he breathed. I laughed at his condition.

"Hey I was wondering. D-do you--um maybe want to go on a date?" He asked worriedly.

I looked around. "Where? We're in the middle of nowhere," I stated firmly.

He laughed, "I have a few tricks up my sleeve, you know?" He asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, ok! Sounds fun!" I smiled at him.

His entire face lit up like a Christmas tree. It made me happy to see him happy, I don't even know why.

"Really?" He asked. He had hope in his eyes that I wasn't kidding. It was honestly so cute!

"No," I said. His face dropped. "Oh my God! I was kidding! Yes I will go on a date with you!" I laughed.

Relief washed over him. He smiled a wide, happy smile. I smiled a wide, happy smile in return.

~

I fixed my makeup and flattened out my skirt. I took my favourite necklace my brother gave me before he died. It's the last thing I have from him.

A tear shed from my eyes. I quickly wipe it away along with the thought of my brother.

I straightened out my hat and exited the room. I found Luke sitting on a bed waiting patiently. He looked up at me, his mouth dropped a little bit. Which made me giggle.

"Wow! You look amazing!" He breathed. "Why, thank you! You don't look too bad yourself?" I laughed. He was wearing a jumper and a pair of skinny jeans. He laughed along with me.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers. I smiled as I looked down at our hands. "Is this ok?" He asked. "Yeah," I replied.

We seemed to be walking for 15 minutes when decided to ask, "Where are we going?" He laughed. "It's a surprise," he told me. I rolled m yeses and continued strolling along with Luke.

I found out a lot about Luke. Like he has 2 brothers and he likes math. Plus more, about 8 minutes more of walking Luke stopped. He pulled me back. "Could you wear a blindfold for me?" He asked with hope. "Sure," I smiled.

He wrapped my head in a bandana. He took my hand and lead me to wherever he led me. Luke took off the blindfold.

There was a picnic blanket and basket surrounded by candles. I gasped at the sight. It was beautiful. "It's amazing," I gasped. We walked over and sat down on the blanket.

I'm so sorry I hadn't updated sooner! I'm not the best at writing, in fact I'm a shitty writer. But oh well! Hope you enjoy for now.

Until next time....✌🏼️