Capítulo 17

Torunn looked at the center and saw Captain America. She was amazed too, because they heard all his stories several times. Torunn looked Jame and didn't know if he was sad or happy.

T: James... We have to go.

James consented. He started to walk again, but he was still watching his father.

James and Torunn came to the meeting center and the were thinking about what excuse they would use to enter the room. They decided to pretend that they were lost, they opened ther door abruptly.

Torunn: Mike, I think it's not here the lecture.

Tony and Pepper looked confused at James and Torunn, but understanding.

Pepper: Oh the cadets, they keep getting lost in this place, poor things.

Hill wasn't paying attention. When she finally turned and saw these two in the room, she almost fainted.

H: What are you doing here? Are you crazy???

Tony calmed Hill.

Tony: Relax, it happens a lot, although they never lost around here... But never underestimate the ability of the trainees.

Now Tony talked to Torunn and James.

Tony: Look, go back down that hall and turn to the right, go down the stairs and you must find your way back to your room.

Hill stood up and took some papers on the table.

H: Well... I... I will guide them. I don't want them snooping around, and I will call their instructor's attention, he has no control on his students.

Hill pushed them out of the room, she held both by the arm as she complained that they should have stayed in her house.

H: Please tell me that is only you two here.

T: 3... Francis is on the SHIELD room.

H: What??? Why?

T: He's stubborn.

H: My God, and you claim that I volunteered to take care of you in the future? What I had in mind? Let's take Francis and get out of here.

As they passed along the hallway again, Torunn looked back to the training center and gasped.

J: What happened?

T: Pym and Asari.

J: What about them?

T: They're here.

H: What?

J: What?

Torunn pointed the training center and there was Pym and Azari with their faces pasted on the glass, looking Captain America, they were stunned.

They couldn't yell for them to get out of there, so what they could do?

H: I can't believe this is happening. Ok, Maria... Breathe... Ok... I will not freak out, it's okay. I'll go there, I'll get them and you wait for me in SHIELD's room, and don't leave there until I get back.

Hill flew through the halls and stairs to arrive at the training center. The center was at the first floor and they were on the 4th floor.

...

Sharon approached Steve.

Sharon: Today is school visitation day?

S: Not that I know.