Chapter 1:Mishchief

Mallory's POV:

I woke up this morning to my alarm clock going off, ugh 7:00, really mom. Let me introduce myself, Hi my name is Mallory and I am the daughter Of the Evil Queen herself, Malifacent. I have a sister nemed Mal, who my mother wants to be the 2nd her. I have bright purple hair and green eyes just like my mom and sister. I have 3 main freinds, Emerey being my best friend. Me and Emerey have been friends forever, she is the only one that gets me. Emerey has bold baby blue hair and dark brown eyes like her sister Evie. She looks stunning, my friend Jasmine is too. You know, younger sister of Jay, Jafar's daughter. She has brown hair and dark brown eyes. You probably already know Carlos though.

Me and Emerey are actually going to find Carlos and Jasmine now. Apparently my mom wants to talk to us about some super special opportunity. Whatever that is supposed to mean.

We finally found Carlos and Jasmine and now we are on our way. Something tells me this won't be good news....

"Hello children, I have some exciting news!" Mom said as she gave me and Mal a hug, which she by far, NEVER does. "You all will be attending another school, Aurodon Prep."

At that very moment, my life ended, "WHAT?! No, I am not going to some preppy school with snobby princesses and stuck up princes!" I did not want to disobey my mom, but I DO NOT want to go to Aurodon prep. The royals put us on this stupid island, why can't they leave us alone.

"I agree with Mallory, I don't want to go their either." Mal said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"I am sorry, but this isn't for a good education. I want you all to get me the Fairy Godmother's wand, so we can get off this island and take revenge on the royals!" Mom said.

"But why us? Why did they choose us?"
Emerey said with confusion.

"The soon to be king of Aurodon has made a proclamation that the 7 of you attend a normal life, thus gives you the high school situation." Mom said in a matter-o-fact way.

We all looked at each other like this was going to kill us......

(1 hour later)

We finally agreed to go, because our parents are forcing us to. I made sure that Emerey got in after Carlos so she would have to sit by him. Did I ever mention Emerey has the BIGGEST crush on Carlos. Guess Not!
----------------------------------------------

Emerey'sPOV:

I can't believe we have to go on a stupid trip to Aurodon prep! Not to mention Mallory made sure I was sitting by Carlos on the way there. So I may, possibly, sorta have like the BIGGEST crush on him. I have always wanted to be with him, but sadly I don't think he will EVER feel the same way.

When we all noticed the Candy in the limo, we dove in. That was after Jay and Carlos got into a huge fight about who would get candy first. Boys.......

When we finally arrived to Aurodon Prep, we got out to introduce ourselves. Since Mal, Evie, and Jay were older than me, Mallory, Jasmine, and Carlos, they would be in different classes than us. I shared a room with Mallory and Jasmine, Mal and Evie shared a room, and Carlos and Jay shared a room. It all worked out since we were all friends and me, Mallory, and Jasmine's room had 3 beds instead of 2.

It's going to be tough trying to pull this off, but at least we will have each other to make it through. Did I ever mention that we are more evil then our older siblings? Guess Not!
----------------------------------------------
Author's note: So, I know it isn't amazing. I do plan on updating this book often, I will definitely try everyday. Anyways, the next chapter should be up soon! Keep reading for more! Comment your thoughts below.
----------------------------------------------