Chapter 10: Camery

Carlos's POV:

I was sitting in Goodness class when Emerey walked in with a big smile. I supposed she will be explaining that to everyone later.

I can't wait for her to stay with me again tonight. We came up with a schedule this weekend. On the week days we will stay in me and Jay's room, but on the weekends we will go to hers, Mallory's, and Jasmine's.

That reminds me. I haven't talked to Jasmine in at least 2 weeks while having a regular conversation. I have been too caught up with Emerey and everything else that I haven't been talking to my best friend. I will have to change that.

The bell rang so we could go back to our dorms and I went to Emerey's locker where she was putting up her books. I went behind her and covered her eyes.

"Guess who?...." I said waiting for her response.

"Hi babe." Is all she said before turning around.

"You were supposed to guess." I said pouting.

"Awe I'm sorry." She said kissing me.
This is why I could never get enough of her. She makes me so happy and we never have a bad conversation.

"You're coming to my dorm tonight. Don't forget the schedule." I told her while both our hands were interlocked and swaying back and forth as we laid our foreheads against each other's.

"I would never forget going somewhere with the best person in my life." She said smiling and staring into my eyes.

Then I remembered.

"Why were you smiling when you came to class today?" I asked her.

"Oh! I made a new friend. Her name is Lily-Anne and she is the daughter of Ariel. She's gorgeous. I wouldn't be surprised if you dumped me for her..." Emerey looked down at her feet.

"Hey..." I lifted her chin up, " I would never leave you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. I could never imagine doing such a thing." I said to her. She blushed. I leaned in and kissed her with love and passion. I don't know how I could ever go without her.

"Are we going out with the crew tonight?" She asks and then I nodded my head yes. "Okay." Is all she said before beginning to walk with our hands still together.

We walked back to my room. Jay wasn't here so we sat on the bed and talked for a while. She was sitting on my lap when I decided to lean up and kiss her.  It lead into a full on make-out session on my bed. All of a sudden I was on top of her and her hands were in my hair. I squeezed her butt, making her gasp and open her mouth. I took the advantage and shoved my tongue in.

"Uhhhh...guys what are you doing?" A voice broke us apart and we sat up only to find Jay at the door way.

"Don't act dumb." I told him and rolled my eyes.

"I think you should let Emerey get ready dude, we are about to go out." He told me and she stood up. "See you guys when I come to get you!" Jay said before walking out. He can be so annoying.....

Emerey came out of the bathroom looking amazing as always. (Outfit on top!) I pulled her by her waist towards me and she just smiled. I kissed her lips lightly as she played my hair.

"You need to go get ready." She told me. I groaned.

"Why can't we just stay here and me and you can have fun together." I told her. She got up and pulled my arms to try and pull me up.

"Because I want to hangout with our friends tonight so get your fat butt up!" She said still tugging on my arms. I gave in and stood up. I put on my usual clothing in black and white today instead of red, white, and black.

"I'm ready." I told her and we left the dorm.

We entered her dorm and everyone was ready to go. Jasmine and Mallory gave Emerey a hug and me and jay bro hugged. This should be a fun night. I hear we are going to eat at a restaurant with an arcade.
////////////////////////////:)////////////////////////////////

Author's note: it's been forever since I have updated but I finally found the time tonight! I hope you all liked the new chapter and I hope you keep reading to find out where the story takes them! See you all next chapter!