Chapter 11: Dinner

Emery's P.O.V.

Holding hands, Carlos and I walked down to the restaurant arcade where our friends were waiting. We walked in and everyone hugged. I miss hanging out with my friends. As much as I love Carlos, it seems that all I do is hang out with him. I'm glad we have today to hangout with everyone.

We sat in a booth seat and I sat next to Mallory and Jasmine. I could tell Carlos wanted to sit next to me, but I needed to talk to my girlfriend's for once.

"So , how is it going with you and Carlos?" Mal asked me.

"Great, I feel like I just, need time to hangout with you so too. I miss hanging out with you guys." I said truthfully. I really did miss my friends.

"Maybe we can schedule a girls night out tomorrow night." Jasmine suggested.

"Really? Oh My Gosh, that's a great idea! Where are we going to go?" I asked .

"We'll talk about it after dinner," Jasmine said. I was excited about getting a girls night out, but I don't know how Carlos will act.

*After Dinner*

Carlos'P.O.V

After dinner, me and Jay walked to our dorm room, but Emery didn't kiss me goodbye. I wonder what's up with her?

Soon after I got to my room, there was a knock at the door. It was Emery.

" Hey Emery. Whats the matter? You barely talked to me at dinner. Is something wrong?" She had been acting weird earlier.

She looked at me, "Jasmine , Mallory, and I talked it over at dinner, and we were wondering if tomorrow ,me and the girls could have a girls night out. Just us three." She said. I had been planning that tomorrow I would take her to the park and have a picnic. Then lay out and watch the stars and cuddle. But I didn't want to get in the way of her girl time.

"Oh. Well, if you came to ask me if I was okay with it, you shouldn't have. I don't get to boss you around. You are not a slave. Even if I said no, I would want you to go anyway because I don't want to tell you what you can and can't do. You go and have fun with your girls. I'll hang out with Jay tomorrow. It's cool." I said. Now that I think of it, I guess I have been crowding her lately.

"Really! Thank you so much! I love you!" She kissed me, and smiled.

" Just remember,you don't have to ask me permission." I said before she walked over to my bed. I guess I can schedule the picnic for another night. It's no big deal.

(Friday afternoon)(Next day)

Emery's P.O.V

I don't know what I should wear. The girls didn't tell me where we were going. Are we are going to a restaurant, movies, we could go sky diving for all I know. I decided to where cute skinny jeans, and a tank top saying "Friday."

I knock on their door and Jasmine awnsers. I can tell she is also wearing something that is somewhat casual.

"So, will you tell me where we are going now?" I asked.

" Not until we get there." Mallory teased with a smirk on her face.

We walked for about 20 minutes until we approached a boardwalk. The best part was, there was a carnival set up.

We got wristbands so we could go on any ride and get any food.we got in the line for the teacups first, playing hand games to pass time.

By the end of the night, we had completed everything there, and eaten 3 ice creams each.....

I was satisfied with how everything went, but I did miss Carlos. I couldn't wait to get back to our dorm and text him to come on over.

We got back around 9:00. I quickly messaged Carlos for him to come over. He arrived 10 minutes later.

"Hey babe!" He greeted me, then gave hugged me and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned a bright red.

"Awe! Look how cute they are!" Mallory stated while she smiled and jumped up and down. I rolled my eyes a pecked Carlos's lips.

"Lay off." Carlos said as he led me to sit with him on my bed.

The great thing about having magic, was that with a few words, you could do anything. I cast a quick spell to give us privacy. Two walls were built and surrounded my area of the room, along with a door that was already locked.

Carlos sat down and held his arms open for me to come lay into. I went over to him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I layer my head on his chest.

"I love you so much, Emerey." Carlos whispered to me as he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and stared at him for a while.

"I love you too, Carlos." I said still looking at him. He slowly leaned, closing the space between us. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I would never be able to get enough of him. He was perfect.

He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I easily granted. His tongue met mine in an instant battle. His dominating mine in the end. My hands were tangled in his hair as we kissed with much passion. I loved him so much it hurt.

His lips slowly separated from mine, only to move to my neck. He nipped and sucked on the skin until I felt him swipe his tongue over the mark I knew that he had left. When he pulled away his lips were swollen as well as mine.

He leaned his forehead on mine and smiled at me. I returned the wide grin and started poking his dimples lightly as he laughed. He leaned up and licked my nose which made me gasp.

We decided to go to sleep at 11:00. We would wake up late either way since it would be a Saturday when we woke up and we both loved sleep almost as much as we loved each other.

"Goodnight." He whispered in my ear as he kissed right below it. I smiled and returned the simple word as I soon fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Author's note: I'm feel really bad for not updating sooner...but lately I just haven't had a lot of inspiration for this book. It's hard for me to come up with ideas sometimes. I should be updating more often since its summer break. See you soon!(hopefully)