Chapter 3:Enemy

Emerey POV:

I was sitting in my room on my laptop, when I got a text message. It was from...Carlos! He was asking if I could meet him out behind the bleachers. I replied saying that I would meet him there in a few minutes.

I put a blue leather jacket on over my purple sundress and black boots on. Then I stared to walk towards the bleachers.

When I finally got there, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing with my own eyes.

It was Carlos....flirting with another girl. To be exact...A preppy Princess!
----------------------------------------------
Carlos's POV:

I was waiting at the bleachers for Emerey, when some girl came up to me wearing a pink dress and black heels. I think she said her name was...Abbie? But I wasn't really focused on her until she mentioned that she thought I was cute. Then all I wanted to do was run far, far away from this place.

The thing that hurt me the most, was when Emerey came into my sight and her eyes began to tear up, then she ran away.

I can't believe this is happening, I was gonna ask her out, but I am pretty sure she will say no now. :(
----------------------------------------------
Abbie's POV:

I was walking with my friends, when I noticed one of the new rejects, Carlos I think. I was thinking about him, when I realized how popular I would be if I dated him, then broke his heart. This is going to be fun!

I started walking towards him. When I finally reached him behind the bleachers, it's like he wasn't even here. He was completely zoned out. Then when his eyes found that Emerey girl, he looked hurt because she has tears in her eyes and then she ran away.

I get it now! Carlos liked her and probably was gonna ask her out, but since I am flirting with him, they are both hurt because she likes him back! Well if I have anything to do with it, she will back off, because I wanna be even more popular. With Carlos, I can make that happen. This is gonna be interesting.
----------------------------------------------
Mallory's POV:

I was waking back to my room, when I heard someone crying through the door. When I walked in, I saw Emerey laying in her bed, sobbing her eyes out.

"EMEREY?! What happened?" I said with concussion clear in my voice.

"C-Carlos a-as-asks me t-to mee-t him a-at t-the bleach-ers, and Wh-when I g-got the-re, I-I saw h-him f-fli-flirting with a-another g-girl." She said with tears streaming down her face. Her make-up was all over her face and pillow case. I feel so bad for her.

I gave her a sympathetic, "it's gonna be okay, maybe you got their at the wrong time and he was just about to tell her to go away. At least talk to hub to figure out what happened." I said, hopin she would listen to me.

I hope things go well with them, they would make a GREAT couple.
----------------------------------------------
Emerey's POV:

When I got to my room, I immediately jumped under my covers and sobbed for about an hour. Then I wrote in my diary.
Dear diary,
      I just wanted to write some things down. A lot has happened in the past few days. My love for Carlos has grown stronger and I don't know what to do now that he has found another girl to be in love with. I don't think I will be able to move on from him. He is special. He is my everything. I don't understand why he can't see that. Well until next time.
                                     Sincerely,
                                            Emerey.

I got bored soon, so I decided to find the song I was writing and finish with singing it to make sure it sounds right. I titled it "Enemy". It just explains things in my life right now. Well, it's going to be interesting when I have to do what Mallory said, and talk to the idiot that started this. I don't think I am prepared but, here goes nothing!
----------------------------------------------
Authors note: the author's note video and the singing video is out in together as one at the top of the next chapter! PS.Me and my friend will both be writing these chapters so if it looks different, that's why. Bye!