Chapter9: New friendship

Lily-Anne's POV:

I'm really excited to finally be able to talk to one of the new girls. I think her name was.....Emerey?

So anyways...I have been scared for the past few weeks. I didn't know how to approach someone that has lived on an isolated island there while life. Today I have finally built up the courage to talk to her though.

I was walking down the hallway when I spotted her. I began to approach her, she always looked so happy. Her smile was perfect too.

"Hi! My name is Lily-Anne and I am the daughter of Ariel. What's your name?" Even though I thought I knew her name, I could be wrong so I asked to make sure.

"It's nice to meet you Lily-Anne! 1. My name is Emerey and 2. Can I call you lily? I mean I think this is the start of an amazing friendship!" She said back to me smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too! That's a beautiful name, and yeah I don't mind you calling me lily!" I said to her happily.

"Thank you and yay! How about you come by my room later and I can introduce you to my friends from the island!" She said to me while smiling wide.

"I would love to! I will see you later though! I have to get to class. Bye!" I said to her before walking off to class with a grin on my face.

I finally made a new friend! Time to see what the future takes us to next!
----------------------------------------------

Mallory's POV:

Emerey came into class with a large smile on her face. I will have to see what that's about later....

When class ended I walked to her and before I could say anything she cut me off.

"I'm smiling because I made a new friend and I invited her to meet you and the crew today in our room. You guys are gonna love her! She is really pretty and she is Ariel's daughter." Emerey said explaining the answer to my question before I could ask it. This is why we are bestfriends.....

"Sounds awesome! I can't wait to meet her Em!" I said back excited.

"See you later! I have to get to my other classes! Byeeeeeeee!" Emerey said dragging out the word bye.

I can't wait to meet her new friend, if Emerey likes her...she is probably great!

(After all of classes)

Lily-Anne's POV:

"Hey! My name is Mallory and this is Jasmine. You must be Emerey's new friend." A girl with purple hair said and pointed to a girl with brown hair.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you! And yes, I am." I said with a big smile on my face.

This is going to be the start of an amazing friendship.