"You're Important."

3.

"You're important."

------

Trash.

A worthless piece of trash was how Slaine felt some nights.

And this was one of those nights.

Memories from this dark past flowed back into his mind, even when he blocked them with happy thoughts. They still got inside his head.

Slaine turned over and stared at the clock, shaking from his nightmare. The room was filled with sharp takes of breath, and creaking of the bed as he rocked himself to calm down.

3:16 A.M.

He sighed shakily and brought his knees up to his chest. A sharp pain filled his chest, and he let out a sob.

Another panic attack.

Recently, Slaine has been getting panic attacks from remembering bad times. He would be fine one moment, then crying the next.

His sobs soon died down, and his face was left with wet tears still coming out of his teal eyes.

"Sh, it's okay." He hears someone murmur, and someone pulls him down to lay with him.

He had forgotten, Inaho was with him the whole time.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Inaho repeats into his ear, stroking his hand in Slaine's fluffy hair.

"I will never leave you." Inaho confesses, and turns Slaine's head towards him.

"Even if we used to be enemies, we are now lovers. I will never leave you even if everyone is against you. I will protect you even if it costed my life. You're too important for me to lose." And with that, Inaho closed the distance between them.

It was long and passionate, nobody felt the need to make it become more than that. It was the perfect to calm Slaine down.

When Inaho pulled away, he gave a small smile to Slaine. His face was flushed, and he was looking away.

"Don't cry. It doesn't suit you well." Inaho grabs a tissue and wipes away the remaining tears on Slaine's face. He sets it off to the side, and holds Slaine close.

"You're important. You've made mistakes, but it's the past now. Even if you make a mistake at this moment, I'll forgive you. That's what lovers are for, right?"

And with that, Slaine fell asleep, with no more nightmares.