Michael

As I packed the last of our stuff in the van I sighed and looked down as I kept remembering that I was going to move in next to my sister's house, my sister who I haven't seen in 6 years.

"You alright Mikey?" Luke asked me from next to me, I nodded.

"Do you think she hates me for leaving?" I asked him, looking up at him.

"She probably thinks you hate her." He informed me, well she probably does, I did blame her for killing our parents.
I know that she didn't, I was just being fucking stupid and decided to put the blame on her.

"Yeah." I dragged my fingers through my black hair. I felt a hand and turned around to see Calum.

"Ready to go?" He asked Luke and I, Luke right away, I hesitated but then nodded.

Here goes nothing.

...

After about 3 hours of driving, my heart started pounding as we drive into my grandparents neighborhood. Luke parked the car in our new driveway and I got out then looked at our new house.
I heard a door open and turned around to see a girl with brown hair and a kid with blonde hair enter a house across the way.
I picked up the band equipment as they closed the door and brought Luke's and my guitar into the garage.

"Hey guys!" Ashton stepped outside of the house and greeted us. "There's a fucking pool in the backyard!" He swore and I shhed him.

"Dude, there's kids living near us." I pointed behind me to the house where I saw the small blonde girl.

"Oops, sorry small children who heard me say a potty word." He apologized and went to his drums to play the start of Daylight.
I went inside the house where everyone else was and watching Calum and Luke play Fifa.
I started worrying about when I should go over and see Arabella. Fuck, should I even bother? I mean, she probably won't recognize me.

"What's on your mind Mikey?" Calum asked me flipping down on the couch next to me.

"I'm trying to figure out how to meet up with Arabella. But I'm just worried she wouldn't want to talk to me, or even see me." I told him and he nodded.

"Don't worry, she probably misses you. It has been 6 years, and she probably isn't mad at you. Plus, your grandparents just left her alone in a house. You're basically the only family she has around right now." Calum told me.

"I know, I'm just nervous about seeing her again."

"Me too, we all are Michael." Luke spoke up and Ashton nodded as he played the video game with Luke.
I sighed loudly and realized how much I've missed my sister.
...

"Hey, let's go practice." Luke told us standing up, we all agreed since we said that we should practice tonight.
We got our instruments ready and started playing Don't Stop. We came to the second chorus and all of a sudden a little girl ran up to the front of the garage, she started to dance and sing the lyrics.
It was so cute, I started to chuckle. Soon after she arrived the brown haired girl came running towards her and kneeled beside her.

"Cece, you can't do that sweetie, you scared me." The girl said, I tried to see her face but her hair was in the way.

"But it's 5 Seconds Of Summer Bella, they're awesome!" The little girl smiled and pointed towards us, the girl didn't look at us though, she payed attention to Cece. Is Cece her sister? I decided to speak up on Cece's behalf.

"It's really okay, she has some sick dance moves." I told Bella, she picked up Cece but still didn't look at me or the boys. Why wasn't she looking at us?

"Well, um, you should go back to practicing, you guys have a good night." And with that she walked away to the driveway where a car pulled in. Her dad maybe?

"That was weird. That little girl was so cute though." Luke said aloud as I still looked across the way as Bella put Cece and she ran into her dad's arms. Why wasn't Bella running to her dad? Is that not her dad? Probably not.

"Yeah, weird." I mumbled. Why was she a hoodie, it's almost 80 degrees outside and the boys and I are in muscle shirts.