Arabella

"Who the fuck did this to you?" Michael stepped closer to me with an angry expression.

"N no one." I stuttered. Is he still mad at me? Does he even want to be around me?
Michael stood in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes.

"Arabella, please, I know you're lying. Tell me who did this." I realized his now watery eyes.

"I'm not narking, I spoke to someone I shouldn't have spoken too." I looked at my brother. "Anyways, it hasn't been the first time. I'll be fine Michael."

"It was Freddy wasn't it?" He gritted his teeth. I shook my head, he stepped back.
"He fucking touched you again didn't he?" Michael spoke louder.

"No, Michael, he didn't touch me, I haven't even seen him in years." I told him while standing up, I winced at the movement I had made. Calum picked me carefully and brought me into the living room. He put me down on the couch and gave me the remote.
I watched Calum as he went over to Michael, who was still staring at me.

"Do you want anything?" Luke sat on his heels next to me.

"Ice." I chuckled for no apparent reason, he smiled at went to the kitchen.
I looked over at Calum and Michael and saw Michael storm out of the house.

"What did you say to him?" I asked Calum, he looked over at me with a straight expression on his face. Right then, I knew he knew who did this to me.
"What the fuck did you tell him Calum?" I stood up and walked to him, ignoring the pain in my legs and stomach.

"Arabella, go back to the couch, you shouldn't be standing." Calum tried to pull me back to the couch. Luke ran into the living room and help Calum.

"No!" I shouted, they both stepped back. "You told him it was Sierra didn't you?"

"Yes." He nodded, putting his head down.

"Fuck." I ran my fingers through my hair. I started shaking.

"What's wrong." Ashton came to my side and so did Luke.

"Shit," I said moving away from them. "I need a drink." I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine that my grandma never opened. I took off the top and started chugging it.

"Bells, stop." Luke had followed me, he tried to take away the bottle.

"I fucking need it." I snapped at him. I walked past him and the others, walking into my room and locking the door.
I sat down on the ground I front of my bed. I took another long swig of wine and they started knocking on the door.

"Go away!" I shouted at them and then they stopped. I heard them talking behind the door but I just chugged down more alcohol.

...

I stumbled around the room as I listened to All Time Low. I heard more banging and I groaned as I went to the door. I pulled the tall boy in my room and relocked the door.

"Jesus Arabella." Luke picked up the bottle. "You drank the whole thing." He looked at me and I laughed as I danced to the song.

"I drank half of it then put the rest on the plants outside. Thought they needed watering."

"I think you should lay down." Luke insisted, picking me up and laying me down on my bed.

"I don't want to though." I whined.

"Then do it for me?" He asked me and I groaned then nodded.

"I'll do anything for you Lukey."

"Are you comfortable?" He asked me, I shook my head and stood up. I started tugging off my hoodie, then my shirt. Luke's eyes widen and he looked away.

"Oh come on. I bet you've seen tons of girls in their bra and underwear." I giggled as pulled down my pants.

"You're my best friend's sister Arabella." He spoke nervously.

"I know that you've always wanted to see me naked Luke." I looked at him as I laid down. Lucas looked over and me and looked shocked.

"Y-" I stood up on the bed and put my finger to his lips as I towered above him slightly, my body was centimeters away from him.

"I'll tell you a little secret." I looked in his eyes, he just stood there, completely still.
I leaned down to his ear and smiled.
"I've always wanted you to see me naked." I whispered and kissed his neck.

"A Arabella." Luke stuttered, I ignored him and nibbled on his skin. "Stop." He spoke up again. But I still didn't listen to him. He layed me down on the bed and hovered over me. "I said stop." Luke said sternly, I smirked.

"I don't think you want me too." I bucked my hips up, rubbing up against him. Luke grunted at the connection, closing his eyes.

"Arabella." He spoke quietly, I bit my lip as my heart raced when he said my name. I rolled my hips again, making him moan.
Luke stood up and exited the room. Calum came in and looked at me weirdly.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed." I told him and put my head on the pillow.