Arabella

An annoying beeping noise kept repeating itself beside me. I groaned as I wiggled a bit to get more comfortable.

"Shut the fuck up." I tried to turn of my alarm clock but ended up falling off my bed. I landed with a thump and my eyes shot open right after. "Fuck." I groaned again.
Footsteps ran into the room when I stood up. A hand lifted up my arm and brought me to my feet. But I couldn't. Everything hurt. The person helped me up and I looked at their face.
"P-Percy?" I asked breathlessly, he only gave me a small smile then helped me back into bed. He covered me up with the blanket and all I could do was stare at him.

"It's our little secret." He place a finger on his lips. Percy started to walk out of the room and I panicked.

"Percy! Percy come back! Come back!" I screamed for him.

"Arabella! Wake up!" A familiar voice yelled in my ear. I stand up screaming bloody murder and frantically looked around the room. My eyes met with a pair of hazel ones. My chest rose heavily as Michael pulled me into his arms. I tried to push away from him but he kept me in his hug. I couldn't breath and my heart was speeding up. And there was a noticeable beeping noise beside me.

"He was - he was here! I saw him!" I screamed as I finally pushed Michael away from me. My brother stared at me like I was insane.

"Look whoever he is. I didn't see anyone come out of your room." Michael tried to calm me down. I dragged my hand through my hair. I couldn't keep my breathing under control.

"I saw him. I'm not hallucinating, he was in this room! I fell and he helped me back into bed. Fuck! He was here! I have to go find him Mikey!" I started walking away from him, pulling out the heart monitor and IV. Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I tried to get through the doorway but he was too strong.

"Let me go!" I started to cry. Percy was here. I know he was. Mikey pulled me into his lap as we sat down on the ground. I attempted to get away again but it was no use. "He was here Michael. He was right here." I jabbed my finger at the ground as I cried uncontrollably. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rocked me back and forth like a baby. I felt the weakest I've ever been, even breathing was too much for me.
Some shoes appeared in my sight but I didn't have the strength to pick my head up. The person kneeled in front of me and collected me in his arms. His warm embrace made me feel safe and at peace. I mumbled "he was here"s and "I need to see him"s into Michael's chest but he rubbed my back in circles and hummed a familiar.

"It's going to be okay Bells. It's going to be okay." He spoke in soothing voice. I buried my face into his chest and calmed down slightly as more people entered the room.

"M'am you need to get back into bed." The nurse sternly told me, but I didn't move from Michael. 'Just a couple more minutes. Please. I feel calm.' I thought to myself. A pair of hands grabbed my arms and I held on tighter to Michael.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll get her back into the bed." Michael informed the male nurse. But the hands did not leave, they started to pull again, making my arms leave Michael. I felt cold again.

"No. I need to get her back into bed." The bastard said, Michael stood up and the nurse stood me up. I looked at Luke and Michael with my red, tear filled eyes in dismay as the nurse dragged me back to my bed.
The nurse covered my legs with the blanket as I laid down on the uncomfortable hospital bed. My brother and Luke walked over to the other side as the doctor put the heart rate monitor on my finger.

"We are going back to the house. We will come back in the morning." Michael kissed the top of my head and Luke stood there, after a while he did the same but the kiss lingered longer than Michael's.
I watched them as they walked down the hall. Tears started to run down my face again. I don't want them to leave.
My depression started to run wild through my head again and I looked at the nurse who was getting the IV ready.

"Sir? Can I please go talk to my brother about something?" I asked him quickly, my head looking at Michael and Luke then back to him.

"I'm sorry but you can't. You'll see them in the morning and you can tell them then. Please don't move." He insisted as he gripped my arm. I stopped him with my other hand and looked at him with a pleading look.

"Please, it'll be quick, I swear." I asked him again, getting more worried I won't be able to get to them in time. The nurse narrowed his eyebrows and huffed.

"I already told you no, now keep still." He spoke angrily as he moved my free hand. I looked back at where Michael and Luke were and they were gone. I started to look around frantically, they were no where in sight.

"I'm so sorry. I have to talk to them." I told the nurse and ran out of the room. I heard him yell after me as I sped down the hallway. My head turned to look behind me and I saw the nurse and a couple others running after me.
I snapped my head towards the elevator and saw that they had reached the first floor. 'Fuck, no no no no please don't leave.' I thought as I slammed the door open to the stairway. I ran down the stairs and I hear the door from the floor that I was on open along with people shouting.
I finally reached the main door and looked to my sides for the front door. I saw Michael standing outside with his back turned facing me, probably waiting for Luke and the guys with the car.

"Michael!" I shouted towards him as I ran his way. He turned around and stared at me with a worried expression. Michael walked towards me as I ran to him, but someone caught my ankles and I fell face first on the floor.
I tried to get up but someone sat on my legs and a needle stuck into my arm. I gasped as I saw Michael running towards me and he was shouting my name as the nurses picked me up.

"Wait! Let me see my fucking sister! Move! Fuck! Arabella!" Michael yelled as the doctors blocked his way to me, my vision blurred and my eyes closed together as my brother kept trying to get to me.

Fun way to spend time with your brother, am I right?