Arabella

"Thank you for taking care of Cece for a while Arabella, so that was 6 hours right?" Mr. Clark asked me and I nodded. He pulled out his wallet, I put my hand up and shook my head

"No need for that." I said and he looked up at me.

"Please, I insist." Greg told me but I still shook my head.

"This night was for free Mr. Clark. Besides it was very fun hanging out with Cece." I smiled and she also smiled at me.

"Alright. Well thank you again Arabella, now I've got to get his little beauty in bed." He picked up Cece and ruffled her hair.

"Dad." She whined and he chuckled, so did I for that mattering.

"Goodnight Mr. Clark, goodnight Cece." I waved goodnight as I strolled down the highway. They went inside their house as I walked across the road. I guess the guys weren't playing anymore, since there wasn't any music playing. I started playing with the ends of my sleeves.
I decided to go and get some shampoo since I was almost out. I got to my house and got out my black and red bike then got on it.

As I got to the store I put my bike on the side of the building, I walked through the doors and went to the hair isle to get my shampoo.

"Well look who it is guys." I heard Sierra speak and I sighed knowing what would happen. I quickly grab my shampoo and fast-walked to the cash register. I look up to see a guy that I had went to highschool with. He just looked at me.

"Just go, I'll pay for you." Jasper whispered to me, I shook my head.

"It'll still happen." I said and gave him the amount of money the shampoo costed.

"Remember to pedal as fast as you can okay? They still have to pay for their shit." Jasper told me, I knew that almost every girl flirted with him in highschool, he was a jock and is very attractive.

"I'll be okay." I told him as I nodded at him. Jasper nodded back at me and I walked away, ignoring the insults that the girls threw at me. I ran to my bike and peddled as fast I could all the way back home.

I soon heard a car speed up behind me as I biked down the road.

"Get that bitch!" I heard Emily, Sierra's side bitch, yell. I soon saw their car pull in front of me, I immediately stopped. I was thrown over the handle bars and crashed into the pavement, I managed to not hit my head but I knew that my legs were going to be all cut up and bloody.
I felt people pick me up and say me up, making me kneel on the ground. I looked up at Sierra who I now see had gotten plastic surgery on her tits, and boy did they define gravity.

"Why were you talking to my Jasper?" She sneered at me.

"You must have fucking short term memory loss, don't you remember you fucking his best friend and then Jasper breaking up with you, saying that he would never get back together with you." I glared at her, she started clenching her fists.

"I think we should teach her a lesson, don't you think girls?" She looked around and all her flying monkeys nodded.
I soon felt a hard kick in my stomach and fist fly into my face.
It happened for a while before they left.

"I'm done. Let's go back to the store and talk to Jasper." Sierra said and her henchmen dropped me to the ground.

I laid there as they drove away.
I started to get up and I groaned at the pain in my stomach. I limped over to my bike and sat on the seat. Then, started pedaling my way back home.

----

I pulled into my driveway and say that one of Michael's windows was lit up. Someone must be up.
I carefully got off my bike and winced and the harsh pain in my stomach.

"Fuck." I cursed as I stepped on my foot. I slowly walked to my door and opened it. After I shut the door behind me I didn't care that I would get my sheets bloody I just wanted to sleep.
And so I did.

----

I woke up, and honestly a part of me didn't want to. I'm in so much pain, physically and emotionally.
I rolled out of bed and groaned at the extreme soreness that consumed my whole body.
I shuffled towards the bathroom and could feel a sharp pain in my side.

"Goddammit." I hissed as I leaned up against the counter.
I hate the person staring back at me when I looked in the mirror. My lip was puffed up and had a bloody crack, bruises on my jaw and my cheeks. Who am I kidding, I look like a bloody punching bag.
I carefully lifted up my shirt and saw that I was 50% blood and bruises.
I grabbed a wash cloth and ran it under the cold water that I had turned on a minute ago.

I breathed out sharply. "Don't be a wuss Arabella." I encouraged myself kinda loudly.
I pressed the cloth down my rib cage quickly and I shrieked in pain.

"Fuck!" I nearly screamed, I bit down on my lip and breathed heavily.
This can't be good.