I chose you: A Taeyang oneshot

Ellie was visiting her friends Winner at the YGE building. She is a JYP trainee but she slightly older than most trainees. She's the same age as Bobby of iKon and met Winner one day completely on incident. She was singing a song with Winner when someone knocked on the door. Seunghoon answered the door, revealing all 5 members of Big bang. "Hello hyungs," he greeted. "Hey, ummm can we meet your pretty singing frend?" GD asked cutely. "Ne, of course. Ellie ah!" Seunghoon called out. Everyone else stopped singing and Ellie made her way over to the doorway. "Annyeong haseo, Ellie imnida," Ellie greeted. "Your voice sounds familiar... I think you entered my Eyes Nose Lips cover contest," Taeyang kindly asked. "Y-yes I did when I was back in the United States," Ellie answered shyly. "I knew it! Your voice got even better," Taeyang said sweetly. "Ahh... Gomapsumnida," Ellie said shyly. 

Shortly after that encounter, Big Bang decided to hang out with them. Everyone was having a good time. It was getting towards the end of the day. Ellie had exchanged phone numbers with the Big bang members before she politely made her exit. She had to get back on the bus to get back to JYPE. She returned to the building with a girlish grin on her face when Taeyang had texted her "It was nice meeting you today," WITH A SMILEY FACE. 

Things have been going well since that day for Ellie. Ellie and Taeyang text each other every single day and they get along great. It was often just friendly conversation but it made her feel special. They also became instagram and snapchat buddies. They often sent silly selfies. Ellie didn't mind one but; Taeyang is one of her first K-pop biases, plus he's super hot. He never asked for anything innapropriate. The two of them were texting each other after Ellie finished her work out at the gym. 

T: hey :)
E: hey yourself
T: How are you today?
E: Good, just finished working out. You?
T: Pretty good myself. Had a recording session today.
E: That's good. You have a nice voice. So you should share it with the world.
T: Aww thanks, you too <3 <3 <3
E: You're very kind oppa
T: Thanks Ellie ah, or should I say kindness fairy. 
E: Awh that's sweet.
T: Guys should be nice to girls. I'm not like Seungri you know LOL. 
E: Oppa always knows what to say.
T: Oppa? Me? That's cute. You're so cute Ellie ah.
E: Me? Thanks oppa. 0///0
T: Among other things.
E: Like what? 0///0
T: sweet, smart, funny, talented, beautiful, and delightfully short. (this made Ellie blush and her heart beat fast)
E: Thanks oppa, you're not so bad either.
T: Oh, is that so? Hehe.
E: Y-yeah... You're handsome, talented, sweet and quite charming.
T: Awh that's cute you're flirting with me. >:3
E: Mwo? You flirted first you know... 
T: Ne ne I did. (that made Ellie blush heavily)
E: :P ah jincha?
T: Ne jincha ro. 
E: Wae?
T: Wae? Because I want to take you out on a date if that's okay. (That made Ellie nearly drop her phone)
E: Th-that's more than okay.
T: Are you free tomorow?
E: Yes I'm free.
T: I'll pick you up at noon, arasso? We'll spend a day together.
E: Nae arasso oppa. (Ellie was mentally screaming: "OH MY GOD HE ASKED ME OUT, AND I SAID YES!)
T: Perfect, I was worried you'd say no.
E: Why would I? I'm not that dumb. 
T: You're funny. 
E: Looks aren't everything you know. 
T; You're a regular comedienne. 
E: Thanks I'll be here all night.
T: My break is over so I have to get back to work, okay? I'll see you outside your building tomorrow at noon. 
E: Okay oppa. Thanks, see you then. Don't overwork yourself.

T: Aish you're so sweet. Ja ne!
E: Byeee :) 

Their ten or so minute conversation had gone from casual to quite serious. Ellie was giggling like a school girl. She skipped off into the salon so she could get her hair, mani-pedi, and facial done. "Yah I hope he likes me forever..." Ellie thought happily. 

The next day came. Ellie had gotten up relatively early to eat, shower and properly get ready. She decided on a cute white dress with roses on them and some gold sandals. She gotten her hair curled, kind of like Gwen Stefani's hair in "Cool". She decided to have pretty neutral makeup; she decided to have dark pink lips and winged out eyeliner. Ellie walked outside of her building feeling pretty good, purse in hand. She saw a black car pull up at the curb next to her, and Taeyang stepped out of it. He looked pretty dapper with black pants, a white shirt and a red jacket. The couple bowed at one another saying hello. Taeyang grasped her hands and gave her a peck on the cheek. He had managed to sneak a red flower in her hair. "You look pretty," Taeyang said softly. "A flower for my flower. Shall we go?" Taeyang asked kindly. Ellie nodded with a smile. He held his passenger door open, let her in and shut it for her. Taeyang got in the drivers side and began driving them to their destination. They drove in a comfortable silence, glancing and smiling at one another every so often. Ellie kept asking where he was taking her and every time she did so, Taeyang would answer with a chuckle. "Aigoo you're so cute,".

They arrived at a very cute lunch cafe. They ate lunch there and talked. After this, they went for a walk and arrived at a park. Taeyang conveniently had a blanket so they laid on it and snuggled up together; Ellie enjoyed being snuggled up in Taeyang's muscular chest and having his arms around her. "Oppa, this is nice," Ellie said softly. Taeyang kissed her temple and replied "I'm glad jagiya,". "May I ask you something?" Ellie asked. Taeyang silently urged her by rubbing her back. "You're literally the hottest guy to walk this earth. Why would you want to go out with me?" Ellie asked shyly. Taeyang began laughing. "Because I like you pabo," Taeyang said cutely. "But you could have any woman..." Ellie started. "And I only wanted you, arasso?" Taeyang replied sweetly. "I'm just still in a little disbelief is all," Ellie replied shyly. "Well you're going to have to get used to it," Taeyang said, then cutting her off with a brief kiss on her lips. "Arasso?" he asked. "Mmm arasso," Ellie replied. Taeyang giggled at her cuteness.

"One more thing... Umm, I'm not particularly fond of religion...  Are you going to make me go to church?" Ellie asked. This made Taeyang laugh pretty loudly. "I'm serious... My grandpa was a monk in the catholic church... Grandma always told me I'd die in hell since I didn't go to mass... So I wanted to know if that's what I'm getting into," Ellie explained. "It's a difference of opinion jagiya. I'm not offended. And no I won't force you to come to mass with me every Sunday. I can only invite you to come along," Taeyang explained. "Oh good... I won't have religion shoved down my throat again," Ellie said with a laugh. "The only thing you may have shoved down your throat is my tongue, okay?" Taeyang said playfully. "Okay wise guy," Ellie joked. Taeyang smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her lips, this time much more passionate than the last. Ellie kissed back with much fervor. The two of them parted after some time, panting slightly. "Hehe see, I wasn't kidding," Taeyang joked. Ellie hid her face in Taeyang's chest. He pulled her closer so he could wrap his arms around her and rest his head on top of hers.

Later on , the couple went to dinner. They were having so much fun but the day had to end eventually. Shortly after dinner, they got back in the car. Taeyang drove Ellie back to the JYP building. They rode in a comfortable silence; The two would give each other occasional glances and Taeyang would hold her hand when they were at a red light. They pulled up to JYP and Taeyang got out of his car so he could open Ellie's door and help her out of the car like a gentleman, he even shut the door for her. He hugged Ellie close to him. "You'll be my girlfriend right?" Taeyang asked softly in her ear. "Y-yes I'd love to YoungBae," Ellie said softly. "... You even say my name cute," Taeyang said then giving his lover a tender kiss on the forehead, and then on her lips. "Goodnight baby," Taeyang said sweetly. "Goodnight Youngbae," Ellie said softly. He gave his lover's hands one last gentle squeeze and a gentle smile. He then got in his car and pulled away. Ellie smiled to herself and went inside like a giddy schoolgirl.

THE END!