Does he hate me? G-Dragon oneshot

Leanna is a friend of Lydia Paek, also known as the songwriter/ producer at YG Entertainment. Leanna was in the car with Lydia. They were going to jam together since Lydia was having writers block. Lydia safely parked and took Leanna in. "Am I gonna die of sexiness?" Leanna asked Lydia. "Nah, unless Big Bang comes in," Lydia joked. "Oh no..." Leanna said dramatically. Leanna met Winner and CL on the way to Lydia's studio room. They were really nice. Mino gave her a hug and petted her hair. "He's adorable," Leanna commented, once Winner was gone. Lydia opened her studio and Leanna looked at all the shiny buttons and equipment. "Oooh," she said, in awe. "I'm gonna go get some congas from the storage room. Wait here," Lydia said then walking out of the studio. Leanna continued to look around and play on the software. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone came in the studio, and it wasn't Lydia.

"Ly... Who the heck are you?" an orange haired man asked, somewhat rudely. It was none other than the gorgeous man candy, G-Dragon, Leanna's bias no less. "H-hi I'm Lydia's friend Leanna... She's just down the hall..." Leanna said timidly. "Well... I was hoping to borrow her for a moment," G-Dragon said awkwardly. "She should be coming back in here by now..." Leanna said, checking her texts. "Mhm..." he said uninterestedly. "I guess he's not as bubbly as I thought he'd be in person," Leanna thought to herself. Lydia came in the room, breaking the silence, holding a conga. "Ah Jiyong oppa! What's up?" Lydia asked cheerily. G-Dragon seemed to cheer up once she came in. "My microphones are missing. Did you happen to borrow any?" he asked. "No... Teddy might have them or Mino because he was looking for mics earlier," Lydia said. "That little runt Mino probably took them, thanks Lyddz!" G-Dragon said with renewed cheeriness, as he left the room. "Guess he don't even want to acknowledge me enough to say goodbye..." Leanna thought to herself. "Alright bish let's record!" Lydia cheered. "Okay..." Leanna muttered.

The two of you had a jam session and wrote a few songs along the way. You met the other members of Big Bang on the way out. They were so sweet! Seungri is a little flirt but it was okay. Lydia wanted to get barbecue for dinner so she was driving you there. "Why'd you get all weird after I left the room earlier?" Lydia asked. "Huh?" you asked, suddenly interrupted from your pitiful thoughts of Jiyong oppa not liking you. "Did Jiyong say something weird?" Lydia asked. "Oh ah... I mean he looked mad I was in your studio without you and asked 'who the heck' I was. He needed you for something and didn't even really care I introduced myself..." Leanna started. "What the heck? Oppa that's so rude... Maybe he was having a bad day," Lydia said oddly. "Maybe..." Leanna muttered. "OH I GET IT! You got sad your bias wasn't happy to meet you. Aw LeeLee," Lydia teased. "I can't help to be disappointed. He came in there looking all handsome and then it's like nope..." Leanna said. "Well pick another bias if you're that mad at him," Lydia joked. "Good idea, I'll pick Seungri oppa," Leanna said, completely serious. "If you say so," Lydia said with an eye roll. You rolled up to the restaurant and parked safely and went in. Apparently Big Bang was eating there, all 5 of them. Seungri saw you two and invited you over. Leanna sighed at this but went over with Lydia. They had just got a booth and asked for two more menus.

Leanna sat at the cook top table in the middle of Seungri and Taeyang, who was next to Daesung. Lydia sat with G-Dragon next to her and TOP next to him. Seungri and Taeyang made efforts to talk to Leanna a lot throughout eating. Top and Daesung did too. Maybe it was because Leanna wasn't speaking much. G-Dragon made no effort to talk to Leanna first. Seungri kept putting his arm on Leanna and being his usual flirty self. Leanna decided since Seungri is so cute, she didn't mind. It seemed to aggravate G-Dragon for whatever reason. Once all the food and festivities were paid for, they all went outside. Seungri asked for Leanna's number and she gave it to him and texted her immediately. "Thanks oppa," Leanna said cutely. G-Dragon sighed as if he were annoyed at something. "Hyung's probably just jealous, don't mind him," Seungri joked, making Leanna giggle. "Tch am not..." G-Dragon scoffed. "Hyung you don't have to hide it," Seungri teased. "Fine... I am jealous..." G-Dragon spat clearly irked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Leanna said, in shock. "... He gets like this when he meets a cute girl. He gets flustered," Seungri explained. "That's enough out of you," G-Dragon spat, clearly flustered. "I'm usually surrounded by all these beautiful women, so I usually keep my cool... I'm sorry I was rude to you... you took me by surprise," G-Dragon said apologetically. Leanna was surprised to have her hands grasped by G-Dragon. He pulled her close to him. "Can I make it up to you on a date?" G-Dragon asked seriously. "Bwo... jincha? I-I mean sure..." Leanna stammered. G-Dragon smiled at Leanna and hugged her close. "Am I your bias again?" he asked softly in her ear. Leanna wanted to smack Lydia, she obviously told him about what happened today. "I-I y-yes?" Leanna stammered. G-Dragon chuckled at her. "Put your number in princess," G-Dragon said sounding princely. He handed her his phone and she put in her number, and then he sent a message to her. "Hyung I was working on her!" Seungri pouted. "Too bad dongsaeng," G-Dragon said with a chuckle. "S-sorry oppa..." Leanna said, not sure of what to say. "Hyung is so particular with women, I'm so glad he picked someone to go on a date with. We thought he'd die alone," Taeyang joked. "Yah! Rude!" G-Dragon exclaimed, making the boys and Lydia laugh.

"Let's go on a date right now, come on princess," G-Dragon said, like an impatient little kid. "O-okay oppa," Leanna said shyly. "Oppa make sure you keep her warm, she doesn't have a jacket," Lydia advised. This prompted G-Dragon to take his jacket off and put it on Leanna. He took her hand in his. "Let's go princess," G-Dragon said in a princely way. They walked to his Lamborghini, hand in hand. The remaining Big bang members were yelling things like "Have fun!" "Drive safe!" "Use protection!" "Get her back by midnight!" and "I DVR'd Doremon so you can watch it later". G-Dragon let her in the passenger side like a gentleman, before getting in himself. Quite literally, they drove off into the sunset, and they went on a wonderful date. After that day, Leanna and GD were teased all the time. Eventually press found out and YG handled it well; there weren't too many anti-fans. The two will stay together for a long time.

THE END!