I used to hate you: Taeyang scenario

*this takes place before Big Bang debuts*

It's a normal day in YG high school. You were with your friends in hall like usual, ready to go to your last class. You can't help but overhear girls ogling over the Big Bang boys. They are a group of five handsome boys at YG high that are debuting soon in a group called Big Bang. Their names are: G-dragon (Jiyong), Taeyang (Youngbae), T.O.P (Seunghyun), Daesung, and Seungri (Seunghyun). They are handsome but the constant ogling by other girls made you annoyed. The one who made you the most annoyed was Taeyang. You knew him as Youngbae, you went to elementary and middle school together; you were petty close friends. But as soon as he got into YG he makes everyone call him by his stage name, unless you're close to him. You were used to calling him Youngbae, and did so one day in class you did this and his fangirls were ripping you open about it. Taeyang didn't do anything about the girls, he just stared at you. Ever since then you disliked him. He'd bump into you by accident and not apologize, and pretend you didn't exist unless he needed homework help.

You were about to head to your class when someone tapped your shoulder. You spun around and saw it was Daesung, the nicest one of the Big Bang group. "Hello __ ssi, I'm throwing a party and I was wondering if you and your friends might be interested in coming?" Daesung asked kindly. "Umm maybe... depends on the date?" you say oddly. "Well here's an invitation. It's on Saturday and please extend the invite to your friends okay?" Daesung said then handing her a paper invitation. "Okay I'll probably come," you say. "Awesome, hope to see you there," he says kindly then leaving your sight. You shrug and go to your class like nothing happened. You tell your friends about the party and they insist you all go. You put your hands up in defeat and give into the pressure. The week went by ever so slowly until Friday hit.

Classes have ended at YG high for the week. You went home to go change and make yourself "pretty" because that's what your girls said to do. You decided on a white dress with a green jean jacket and some gold jewelry, and gold sandals. You walked to Daesung's house with your friends (when they arrived) together. You rang the doorbell because the door was shut, and Taeyang answered. He looked at you, probably surprised you were there. "Annyeong Taeyang ssi," you said politely. "Annyeong... come on in," Taeyang said, oddly shy, letting you and your friends in. The party already had a lot of guests, both boys and girls. Daesung came over to you and greeted you. "Thanks for coming," he said loudly enough for you all to hear. Everyone more or less mingled with their friends, ate and had drinks (non-alcoholic). Some people had left after a bit and the music died down.

"Alright guys, whoever is interested in playing spin the bottle, come join us in the den!" G-dragon shouted. Your friends more or less dragged you to the den and made you join in on spin the bottle. They're playing in the style whoever kisses someone; they both are out of the game. A few people had already gone. It was Taeyang's turn and girls were waiting anxiously. You rolled your eyes. It was all fun and games until the bottle landed on you. "Ummm, okay?" You said with a sigh. "Of course it lands on her," one girl spat. Taeyang looked at you shyly for a moment, and then walked up to you. He gave you a hand up, and you accepted. He looked down at you and wrapped his hands around your waist. You wrapped your arms loosely around his neck and looked up at him. "I'm not backing down," You say to assure yourself. You could feel the girls glaring at you. It was like he was afraid to make a move. "Aish do I have to do everything?" You say, annoyed. You take it upon yourself to kiss Taeyang, and he kissed back shyly. The two of you kissed for a minute or so, and then parted. "Well, I'm out, bye..." You say oddly, then leaving the room. You felt someone grab your hand and saw it was Taeyang. "Can I talk to you privately?" Taeyang asked. "I guess," you say. You guys went to the backyard, where no one was.

"What's up?" you ask. "__ ah, I... I had Daesung invite you to this party for a reason... I like you and I was too scared to do anything about it. I was hoping we'd get to kiss in the game and I'm glad we did. I'm sorry if I seemed cold," Taeyang boldly confessed. "I'm sorry... am I hearing correctly? Taeyang, Mr. Cool... liking me?" you say, confused. Taeyang sighed, slightly annoyed. "Yes I like you, what's wrong with that?" he said in annoyance. "You have an odd way of showing it. You ignore me and often act like a jerk," you point out. Taeyang looked down guiltily. "It's my image; the company makes me do this type of stuff. They make me dress like I'm some type of bad boy, they put cornrows in my hair, and they say I should act coldly towards women. I know it's wrong, but... It's what I was told to do. I can't do it anymore, at least... not to you. You're different than the other girls," Taeyang said. "Because I'm not falling all over you?" you ask. "Yes... Well partially... We were friends back in elementary and I liked you since then. I miss being called Youngbae and being with you," Taeyang boldly confessed, clearly nervous. "W-well how was I supposed to know that?!" you spat. "I didn't expect you to... I wanted to be honest and start fresh, whether you like me back or not," Taeyang said honestly. "Really?" you ask. "Yes, but how do you feel about me?" Taeyang asked. "Honestly... I... I've liked you since elementary," you say, unsure of how you suddenly knew how to answer this question.

"So uh...Are we going to do something about this?" you ask. "Yes uh... __ ah will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyang asked you. You smile at him for the first time in years. "Y-yes Youngbae I'd love to," you say cutely. He grabs you and kisses you passionately, and you return this. The two of you kiss for sometime and then part, panting slightly. "I miss being called by my name, say it again," Taeyang says cutely. "Youngbae," you say. "I'll make you say it over and over again," Taeyang said with a wink. "YAH! Don't be a pervert like Seungri," you say, embarrassed. "Hehe okay. Let's go somewhere though, this party is kind of lame," Taeyang suggests. "Okay," you say meekly. He grabs you by the hand and takes you back to his house, where you cuddle and watch a movie whilst making out.

THE END!