T.O.P oneshot: Skyler

*Flashback*

Skyler was new to YG entertainment; starting today she was a trainee. She was walking around the building completely lost; she couldn't find the room she was supposed to be practicing in. She looked around like a lost puppy. Luckily, a boy approached her. "Are you lost?" he asked. "Y-yes, I'm looking for the room where the rookies are trained to dance," Skyler said. "I'm heading there as well, you can come with me," he said. "Oh, thank you!" Skyler said, relieved. They started walking together. "S-so uh, my name is Skyler. What's your name?" Skyler asked. "Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. But my rapper name is TOP so people call me that too," Seunghyun said. "TOP huh? Everything you must do is top then huh?" Skyler joked. They arrived at the room and Seunghyun just walked away without saying goodbye. He went over to a group of four other guys. "What a jerk!" Skyler thought before going over to a group of girls.

*End of flashback*

"And that's how I met TOP ssi," Skyler said. She was being interviewed on a variety show with Big Bang. She was a special surprise guest. TOP looked embarrassed at the story. "Well what's he like now?" the host asked. "Completely different! He's so sweet and charming and a really good friend of mine," Skyler said. "I hear you guys are close. Sometimes you get mistaken for lovers," the host added. He was referring to an event earlier that week. Because Skyler and TOP get dinner and go shopping a lot, people assume they're dating. When in actuality they're just really close. "Yes, quite often. People seem to misunderstand. Guys and girls can be close friends without dating," Skyler stated. TOP was about to say something but he quickly closed his mouth. "It's different in Kpop Skyler. It just is," G-Dragon stated. "Oh, how so Jiyong ssi?" Skyler asked. "Well, most girls aren't friends with guys in the brother sister type way. If they are, someone usually has a crush on someone," Jiyong explained. TOP was fidgeting awkwardly, not able to even look at Skyler. "So you like CL unnie then?" Skyler remarked. G-Dragon couldn't speak, everyone else laughed. "This got spicy~! Any rebuttal GD?" the host said. "I'd like to reject my statement," G-Dragon said awkwardly. "HaHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Skyler said victoriously. "And that's our show ladies and gents! Goodnight!" the host said.

Skyler and Big Bang were leaving the studio after the broadcast. The members of big bang wanted to go out for dinner but Skyler and TOP decided not to go. The two of them decided to go get ice-cream instead. They went to their favorite ice-cream parlor and were enjoying themselves. They were laughing because TOP managed to get ice-ream on Skyler's nose so Skyler kept trying to get TOP back. Her attempts at getting ice-cream on him were failing. Skyler sighed; she decided it wasn't worth it to cover him in ice-cream. "Oppa, can I ask you something?" Skyler asked. "Of course you can Sky eonnie," TOP said. "Was what Jiyong said true oppa?" Skyler asked. TOP looked away from her nervously. "I-I Don't know what y-you're talking about," TOP started. "When Jiyong talked about guys only hang out with girls because they like them, was he referring to you?" Skyler asked. TOP looked down at the floor, and sighed. He took a deep breath and looked at Skyler. "Yes, he was. And he's right. I do really like you Skyler, I was just afraid to tell you," TOP confessed. "I like you too, since the trainee days," Skyler said with a laugh. "Wh-what?! Really...." TOP said, sounding completely surprised. "Of course idiot," Skyler said then playfully punching TOP. "Huh... I would have never guessed," TOP murmured. "Let's go somewhere," Skyler said, getting up from her chair. TOP got up and asked "Where?" and Skyler said "Somewhere," making TOP laugh.

The two of them went to a boardwalk area that had lots of shops, and if you went all the way down there was beach. They walked around the boardwalk hand in hand and looked at shops. They tried on funny jackets, sunglasses and hats together. TOP secretly bought Skyler a present but didn't tell her, or show her. They went to the beach and watched the sunset on a bench. TOP had his arm around Skyler and she was leaning on him. "Today was so fun," Skyler said, sounding slightly tired. "It was," TOP said, stroking Skyler's hair. "S-stop that... You'll make me go to sleep," Skyler said in her tired voice. "You're still the same little kid I knew back in the trainee days. You just grew a little is all," TOP said. "I haven't changed at all?!" Skyler pouted. "Well, you got much cuter. And your singing got so much better. You're still short though," TOP said, making Skyler blush. "Well guys are supposed to be taller! And to the other two comments, thank you oppa!" Skyler said cutely. TOP blushed a little. "She called me oppa..." TOP muttered. "Too soon?" Skyler asked. "Nonono! It's cute! I guess I'm still in disbelief this is real," TOP explained. Skyler leaned on TOP's chest and was looking up at him cutely. "Stop that," TOP said, blushing a little from embarrassment. Skyler giggled at the "oh so smooth" TOP being shy for once. "You're just so cute," TOP complimented. Skyler pecked TOP on the cheek and pretended to be sleeping after. "Oh come on, I'm not that stupid Skyler," TOP said with a laugh. Skyler sat up normal and laughed too.

"The sun is almost gone, which means our day is almost over," Skyler said a bit sad. "Skyler," TOP called to her, to which she turned to look at him. TOP kissed Skyler on the lips in one quick motion, to which she returned. The kissed passionately for some time, and then parted panting slightly. "We'll have many wonderful days together, so don't be sad over one," TOP said, gazing into her eyes. "Oppa... That's the sweetest thing I ever heard," Skyler said, her eyes brimming with tears. "Don't cry," TOP said worriedly. "S-sorry Oppa, I was just so touched by your words," Skyler said. TOP wiped away her tears with his thumbs. "Well it's dark now, I should get you home since you're still scared of the dark," TOP said jokingly. "I-I'm not that scared anymore!" Skyler muttered. "Yeah okaaaay then I guess you can get your own cab then," TOP joked. "Oppa!!" Skyler whined, then whimpered a little. "I'm kidding Skyler. Come on," TOP said then getting up and offering her a hand up. Skyler took his hand and got up. They walked hand in hand. TOP drove Skyler home and gave her a kiss goodnight on her doorstep. "Oh yeah... Skyler?" TOP said. "Yeah Oppa?" Skyler asked him curiously. "Sarang hae," TOP said. "Sarang hae yo," Skyler said cutely. TOP waved to her and headed back to his car, then drove away. Skyler sighed happily and walked into her house. She will definitely fall asleep with a smile on her face tonight, and every night after that,

THE END!