E P I S O D E 1

Mina entered the class with all the notes that her classmates asked her to photostate for them. Her hand were full, and her sight was covered by the hell tall papers arranged on her hands.

As she put the notes on the teacher's table, she noticed that everyone was laughing when looking at her.

"Yah, Yoon Mina. You might wanna look at your back," Jiyeon smirked at her.

Mina put on her glasses properly and turned her head to the blackboard behind her.

There's a drawing of her face with big glasses amd braces with some words;

Geek. Ugly. Bug face.

Mina just sighed.

"Hey, dont think about it too much ..." Areum patted on Mina's back amd smiled.

"I'll erased it down for you .." Binnie chuckled when she offered the offer.

Mina smiled,

"Thank you .."

Mina walked back to her seat. She noticed that something's wrong. Everyone in the class were laughing at her, hard. She tried to ignore.

"Mina sshi .. igeo mwondae?" Eunhye took a piece of paper, stuck on her back, "It was stuck on your back ..."

Eunhye handed the paper to Mina. Mina sighed,

I JUST DRINK FISH SAUCE, SORRY FOR MY BAD BREATH. ❤

Mina looked at Areum and Binnie. Them both were laughing hard with her troops. Mina just sighed. She looked at Eunhye. Eunhye looked annoyed.

"Those crazy bitches just wont let you be in peace, cant they?" Eunhye looked at Mina as she shook her head after looking at Areum and Binnie with their troops, "Should I beat them up for you?" Eunhye lifted up her sleeves and staryed cracking her fingers.

Mina smiled,

"Just let them be .."

Eunhye sighed, "Yah .. until when do you wanna be nice towards them? They had been bullying you since our freshman year!"

Mina remained silent. She took out her book and started reading. Suddenly, Eunseul, Eunhye's unlook alike twin interrupted,

"She might wanna keep it until she explodes, eonni ..." she whispered at Eunhye ear, as she sat on her seat, next to Eunhye.

Eunhye looked at Eunseul,

"Yah ... if she keeps being silent like this, they surely wont stop at all ..."

Eunseul sighed, "Eonni ... it's her nature .. it's what she usually do .. dont you remember?"

Eunhye nodded her head, "Of course I would .. Why would not I remember? It's the worst year for her at that time ... " Eunhye looked at Eunseul with a saddened face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina got home a little bit late that day. She heard someone was crying as she entered the house.

"I'm home ..."

All eyes on her. She stood still watching a dead body lying on the floor. Covered with blood. Minhui's pet dog, Loco that she cherished a lot were dead.

Minhui ran towards Mina,

"It's you, right? You fed him this morning and you mix its food with poison, right?"

Mina looked at Minhui,

"No, I did not ... I only fed him with its food. Not more than that ..."