Chapter 1: Strange Encounter

"Umma! I am so sorry... I shouldn't have run out like that. It's all my fault. Why did you have to save me? Umma!"

...

"Appa... p-please just listen to me"

"It's all your fault! To think that my own daughter is the cause of my wife to be injured! How could I even trust someone as selfish as you again? Leave. I don't want to see your face again!"

"APPA!"

*THUD*

Looking around me, I realised I was on the cold, hard floor. Aisshhh.... not again. Rubbing my aching head, i stood up and crawled back into my warm, fleece covers. It was that dream. The one that has been haunting me for the past 3 years. I guess that's what I deserve after what I had done. I felt my eyes starting to water but i quickly wipe them and do my best to forget. I reach over to my night table to get my phone.

~9:00 am~

Why does this have to happen to me?! I quickly got out of bed and went to go wash up. Once i was done, I cleaned my room and turned on my computer. It was still summer break, so I didn't have to worry about my third year of High School just yet. So I spend almost all my time fangirling over korean dramas or hanging out with my friends.  I usually wake up earlier so I can catch up on some episodes of my favorite dramas before I head out. I do my best to get out of the house- mostly to avoid my parents, whether I'm at my mother's house or at my father's house. I don't even remember the last time we all talked to each other. They all love Han Mi Na now. But I understand why. Anyways- it was my fault they got a divorce.

After watching a few episodes of the drama "Pinocchio" I get dressed into some more decent clothes other than my pj shorts and a large shirt. I was pretty sure my best friends would be here soon; I promised them that I will go out to brunch at 11:30am with them and their boyfriends.  Today was different though. I am going on a triple date, only- I don't know who my date will be. So technically it's a blind date for me. I think his name was... Taeyang? Taeyeon? Taehyun? Aishhh I forgot again! And for those who were wondering....  Yes, Im single. I know, it's sad to hear that someone who is into all these sweet romance dramas still doesn't have a boyfriend. I guess I am just too awkward around guys. Ahhh- I'm so weird!!  After spending a good 10 minutes staring at my closet full of clothes, I finally pick out an outfit I think is cute but casual. Dark skinny jeans, a rosy- pink t shirt and light pink sandals to match.

"YAHHH! How long does it take!!??"

How did Jaehwa get here so fast?? I heard her forcefully knocking on my room door. I was so happy that umma and dangye appa weren't home, or else they would kick her out right away. When they are not home though- it was pretty normal for her to let herself in all the time, we were best friends and neighbors (when I'm staying at this house) after all!   

"I will be right there! Jebal! Give me another 5 minutes? "

The banging finally stopped and I heard her give somewhat of an indicator that she will wait another 5 minutes. I quickly ran to my bathroom that is connected to my room and put on some mascara, blush and eyeliner. The forecast called for a windy day with a chance of rain so I tied my super long hair into a high ponytail. I quickly grabbed my leather shoulder bag and ran out to see Jaehwa looking at me furiously! Oops.

"Yah!! How long does it take for you to get ready? You wake up earlier than me but I still manage to get ready faster! The others are already there!"

I could easily tell that she was pretty annoyed but i didn't care much because I knew that she would get over it quickly.

"I know! Don't worry so much! We are probably only going to be like 10 minutes late... Anyways! Your dress looks so cute! Is that the new one you got from Suga (her boyfriend)?"

It was a short, light blue dress with a lace trim and a gold, shimmering belt around the waist. I was extremely jealous of her, although I could easily afford one that's much more expensive- but I guess it was the thought that counted. I can't even explain how much I want my boyfriend (if I even had one) to buy me something that he picked out himself while only thinking about me! The life...

"Hello?? Are you daydreaming again? Don't tell me it's another one of your romantic fantasies! What am I going to do with you?"

I glared at her with my cheeks puffed up, indicating that I didn't want to hear her go on about that. We made our way to the restaurant and found our friends standing in front, waiting for us. We quickly joined them.

"Eun Jaehwa! Han Ji Yeun! You guys are late again! Let me guess, Ji Yeun- ah was taking forever to get ready? Trying to impress the guy we're setting you up with? Kookie said he is pretty handsome!"

Ji Hee and her boyfriend, Jungkook, were laughing at me under their breath. Geez... I have great friends, don't I? I won't lie, I am actually very curious to see who it is. We all got seated- Jaehwa eonni and Ji hee- ah sat on my side of the table while Suga and Jungkook  were sitting on the other side of us (facing their girlfriends... of course T^T). We were still waiting for my blind date to show up. Jungkook had said that he met him in one of his dance groups, and when he mentioned my name- he said that he wanted to meet me. I wonder why....

We all talked for awhile about what we should do for the rest of the day. They were mostly concerned about the expected thunderstorm warning for later on. I couldn't really take part too much in the conversation- because of 2 reasons.
1: I love the rain so much and was actually looking forward to the upcoming storm.
2: A really cute guy just walked into the restaurant!

I couldn't stop staring at him... his eyes, nose, lips (taeyang reference >.<) were just beautiful! I swear I had seen him before. He looked about my age too! I was for sure that this was love at first sight! I felt Jaehwa nudging me, indicating that he was the one I was on a blind date with. She mouthed the words Kim Taehyung. At times like this- I absolutely loved her because we can communicate so much without even talking out loud.

I stood up and walked to the door- where the guy was standing. He was taller than me, broad shoulders and well dressed in jeans, slim t shirt and gray cardigan. His hair was an ash- brown color. Just my type. I hope he likes me~  As I got closer my heart wouldn't stop beating and I was sure that my face was very red.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is-"

"I already know who you are... Hae Ji- Yeun. "

How does this guy (Taehyung I think) already know my name? Does he recognize me? I'm pretty sure Jungkook didn't tell him because I never told anyone my original last name I had before the accident from 3 years ago. I gave him a confused look while he just kept on looking into my eyes. Sadness.  I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Suddenly he jerked towards me and put both his hands on my shoulders. What is he doing?!

"Please, tell me. What were you thinking when it happened? What did we ever do to you that was so bad?"

A tear started rolling his cheek. I tilt my head to the side and looked him in the eyes; unsure of what to do. Do I know him? Another tear rolled down his cheek and his face turned from sadness to anger. I winced a bit from the pain in my shoulders as he tightened his grip. I tried taking a step back but he wouldn't let go of me.

"It's all your fault..."

Before I knew it, he was laying on the floor.

Unconscious.

_____________________________
>Please read below!!<

Ahh first chapter >.< I hope it wasn't too boring for you guys!! I will do my best to explain more in the upcoming chapters!

For those who are confused- her parents are now divorced- she switches houses every 2 weeks or so.  Her mother was remarried as well so thats why she has a step father and a new last name: "Han" instead of "Hae." Also her step father has a daughter: Han Mi- Na.

Hehe, I wonder how Taehyung know's her already? Why did he want to meet her? Why did he collapse so suddenly? What was this "accident" that happened 3 years ago? How much did it really affect her?

I guess you will have to read the upcoming chapters to find out~ ^.^

Don't forget to comment! Negative comments, positive ones or questions would be greatly appreciated!