Chapter 2: V

Chapter 2:

"It's all your fault.."

Before I knew it, he was laying on the floor.
Unconscious.

...
Kim Taehyung's POV:

I slowly open my eyes, to find a girl sitting beside me. She had a worried look on her.

"Yahh! I think he's waking up!"  she said to a group of people. I assume they were her friends.

Wait.....  Where am I?? I quickly sit up to find myself on the carpet at the front entrance of the restaurant I was supposed to meet up for brunch. I stood up and faced her.

"Umm, what happened to me?" I asked.

"You don't remember? I had just met you and soon after that- you collapsed! You were only unconscious for about a minute or 2."  the girl replied. Getting a better look at her- she was very cute.

"Mianhae, I'm not sure what happened. I am okay now though! Can we start over again?"

The girl seemed quite hesitant at first- I think she was still worried. Even I don't know what happened...

"Araso~ My name is Han Ji Yeun. It's nice to meet you, Kim Taehyung^^"

Hmmm, that name... seems familiar- I wonder why? I couldn't keep myself from blushing and smiling like crazy though. She was beautiful, it felt like love at first sight!! Is this really the girl Jungkookie was talking about?

Han Ji Yeun's POV:

That was so strange... It's as if he had 2 sides. He really doesn't remember anything that happened like less than 5 minutes ago? As weird as it was, I quickly put that aside and focused on him again. He was smiling at me with an adorable rectangular smile.

"It's nice to meet you too!!!!!" he exclaimed. I couldn't stop myself from giggling. He joined along.

I brought him over to where we were all seated. I quickly introduced him to everyone and he showed a very bubbly and happy side of him. So cute!!!

"Oooohh, it look's like you have already fallen for him~" Jaehwa whispered to me. I was so glad Taehyung was busy catching up with Jungkook that he didn't hear that.

"Shhh! He might hear you! And uhh... Ye- I do really like him. He's everything I have pictured for the perfect boyfriend!"

"Aishhhh you weirdo! You're the only one I know that actually spends hours thinking about what their boyfriend is going to be like! Don't keep your expectations too high! For example: I always wanted a guy who will wake up before me and make me something super nice- like breakfast in bed! And look what I got- all Yoongi does is sleep~"

She did have a point there. I guess I shouldn't keep my expectations too high for him.

We all talked a lot, about almost any random subject. Ji Hee- ah was going on about some of the latest gossip from Kpop bands and what happened recently in the news.Later on I found out that Taehyung was in a dance crew with 6 other members including Jungkook and Suga. It seemed like I was the only one who never knew about this!

The topic of school came in (it was starting again in less than a week)  and I found out that Taehyung would be in our school in the upcoming year- we were both the same age so there was a chance we would be in the same class as well. Jaehwa and I had been in the same class last year so that was where we met. Suga was the oldest (1 year older) and had already graduated high school. Ji hee and Jungkook were a year younger than us- Jaehwa introduced us a few months ago and now we were all the best of friends.