Chapter 6: Night of the event

Annyeong! It has been along time since I have updated! Mianhae >.< I didn't get the chance to! Check out the picture above to get an idea of the setting and what they are wearing! I hope you enjoy this chapter~
____________________________
Previously:

Her lips

Scarlet red... I walked to her and leaned over her and put her bouquet of flowers down. Her perfume smelled like flowers. I slowly felt myself get drawn to her.

Before I knew it, my lips pressed against hers.

Only for a second. I quickly withdrew from the kiss.

Han Ji Yeun's POV:

Opening my eyes, I see taehyung hovering over me- his eyes looking directly into mine. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was.

He backed away. Looking another direction, he said

"Um, did you fall asleep? Sorry, uh, the front door was open and I let myself in without thinking to see if you were okay."

His cheeks were pink, I wonder why?

Was I sleeping this whole time? I looked at him... He was wearing a dark burgundy red suit, it exposed his slim body structure. His hair was styled up and looked extremely hot. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was biting his lower lip, still avoiding eye contact.

"Mianhae! I must have fallen asleep! I didn't get much sleep~ what time is it? Were you waiting long?"

He looked back at me, looking a little more comfortable than before.

"Don't worry! Hehe I just got here. I got these for you" he said holding out a lovely boquet of roses.
"You look absolutely beautiful! You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen Ji Ji!"

He is so sweet! I took and the bouquet of flowers and thanked him. He must of noticed that I was staring at him and made a comment about his suit.

"Do I look weird?? My omma helped me out because I'm not too good with picking out formal clothes!"

He began to blush again.

"Don't worry! You look very very handsome!!!"

He smiled, took my hand and stood me up. I put the bouquet of roses on the coffee table, grabbed my purse and headed towards the door as Taehyung followed.

After closing the door, he lead me to his car, pearl white- it looked a couple of years old. The seats were leather but faded just a bit.

"I bought this car a few years ago, I had to work hard for it! But it was worth it:)" he said.

Opening the passenger door for me, I got in and thanked him.

His car smelled like him, it felt so nice to be this close with taetae! It was also very clean! He turned on the radio and Big Bang's BLUE was playing as he drove.

As we talked (I think it was mostly me talking) we spared awkward glances at each other. I couldn't keep myself looking away for too long, he was just so cute!!

I thought about the event we were going to. I'm hoping we will have a good time and eat plenty of delicious food... Why else would we go if there wasn't any yummy food?!

The only problem was: he might have to meet my father; I really hope we don't run into him! I want to avoid him because he might say something offensive to him- like he always does.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Woahh! I'm probably the most luckiest person in the whole entire world! I was so sure she would have caught me kissing her! Wait, why did I do that? She just looked so beautiful.... I just couldn't help myself!