Chapter 5: Scarlet Roses

The end of this chapter is interesting! Read till the end~ there will be another chapter coming very soon after! Think of this is as a part 1:)
_____________________________
Previously~

Han Ji Yeun's POV:

"Sorry for the late reply, I just met-"

I never found out what that guys name was.

Park Jimin's POV:

Han Ji Yeun.

I think I'm in love.

_____________________________

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Ahh it feels so good to be back! I missed Ji Ji so much!! I kept feeling a strange feeling when I was around her. Even though we met just once I am sure that's what true love is supposed to feel like!

Tucking younghee into bed I asked,
"Younghee- ah! Do you mind if I go out tomorrow night? You can have a sleepover with your friend Megan!"

"Okay!! Are you going to see the pretty girl again? Are you going to get married now?"

Her words made me blush. I only showed her the picture Ji Ji- ah sent me once and she is already making plans for us! Ahh my sister is so cute >.<

"Aniyo~ Love doesn't happen that fast! You will understand when your older, araso?"

She pouted for awhile, confused on what I meant. I don't blame her though- she is only 9 years old. I kissed her forehead, turned off the lights and went into the kitchen to make her lunch for tomorrow.

I couldn't stop my self from dancing all around the kitchen in excitement! Ji Ji- ah invited me to attend one of her father's work events! She seemed a little self conscientious about inviting me but i convinced her that it would be fine. Any excuse I can get to see her again is good enough for me, even if her family seems pretty strict.

The next day~

Han Ji Yeun's POV:

I still feel like it isn't right to invite Taehyung. I really want to see him again but at the same time, I was afraid of what he would think of my family. We still don't know very much about each other. I guess it is a chance I will have to take!

Ji Hee- ah said that she would be attending as well with Jungkook. She was the one who persuaded me to bring Taehyung. That way, Jungkook would have someone to talk to during the night. It sounded like a great idea at the time but now I felt a little worried.

I had to wake up early this morning, well- earlier than I normally do. I was scheduled for a dress fitting and to get my hair done. I believed all this isn't even necessary but I guess that my dad would do anything to try and show off to his work partners. It's only about his own reputation anyways.

I had 2 hours until the event started. My father already left a short while ago to attend to some business prior to the event. Which means- I am free and have the house to myself! Even the maids had been granted the night off.

I decide to text Taetae~ he agreed to come pick me up later. It felt like one of the Korean dramas I was watching! The scene where the guy comes and ring's on the doorbell, suited up and ready to go. Watching me walk down the stairs slowly while I admire him in his full suit. My dream <3

>Vibrate<

"Annyeong Han Ji Yeun! Sorry I never texted since we met 2 days ago. I had a lot to do:( Im going to be busy tonight as well. We should meet up sometime if that's okay with you."

"Yeah sure! And no worries:) Mianhae! I never actually found out what your was!  

...

No reply. I still was never able to find out his name! I texted him yesterday asking about it but I'm guessing he didn't see the message! I felt pretty bad for not finding out when I met him, I should have asked instead of just talking about myself the whole time. I really need to make it up to him >.<

Sitting here in the house was much more uneventful than I thought it would be. I couldn't stop yawning, but I don't want to lay down to sleep cause I know that both my hair and make up wouldn't stay perfect. I wonder what Taetae is wearing... Maybe a suit!! That would be so hot! I couldn't help but fantasize over what he is going to look like. I wonder if he wears a tie or a bow? Aishhhh why do I feel so anxious?

Maybe I should take a short nap on the chair... I hope I can calm down before Taetae arrives...

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Getting suited up felt very strange! It has been awhile since i wore a suit and tie. Luckily, omma stopped by to help me out a bit. I knew I could always depend on her for scenarios like these!

I couldn't stop thinking about Han Ji Yeun and what she was going to wear... Long dress? Short one? Maybe a skirt!! Just thinking about it made my heart pound!

"Come on Younghee- ah! Are you ready? Lets go drop you off at Megan's house!"

She quickly ran out of her room, holding her pink bag and her favourite teddy bear I bought her after what happened to her brother. She looked at me, shocked to see how I was dressed.

" WOOAHHH your so handsome!!!"

"Gomawo~ okay! Lets go! Do you have everything? And also, don't forget to be nice and be polite! I will pick you up tomorrow morning!"

She nodded her head, grinning widely because of how I was dressed. I guess I do look pretty different!

After dropping off Younghee, I tried texting Ji Ji. She didn't respond, maybe she was still getting ready? Getting into my car, I quickly clean it out because of all the lion stuffies I left in there. Hehe she would think I'm weird right? Ooh I should buy her some roses! That would be perfect!!

15 minutes later~

<ding dong>

Her father's house was much bigger than her mother's house! It looked like a mansion!! How could only 2 people live here!!!! It felt awkward standing at the door by myself. Maybe I should check how I look? What if I have something on my face? Aishhh it's too late! I already rang the door bell >.< But she's not answering.... What happened to her?! 

She wasn't answering her phone either! Trying the door knob, it opened by itself.

"Ji Ji? Are you there?"

No one answered. Holding the dozen roses in my hand, I slowly walked in, feeling like an intruder. The house was very modern, furnished with expensive looking things. I wasn't sure if I should even be in here. Should I just go back and wait outside?

That's when I saw her, laying on the chair in the huge living room. She was wearing a bright red dress, a large black bow around her small waist. The dress came up right above her knees, her really long hair was curled and had a silver hair pin to hold up her side bangs.

She looked like an angel...

I slowly walked up to her- she was fast asleep. Ji Ji was even more beautiful when she was asleep. Her eyelashes looked so long...

Her lips

Scarlet red... I got closer, leaned over her, putting down the bouquet of flowers beside me. Her perfume smelled like flowers. I slowly felt myself getting drawn to her.

Before I knew it, my lips pressed against hers.

Only for a second. I quickly withdrew from the kiss.

____________________________

Annyeong! Hehe I hope you guys liked the chapter! Think of this as a part 1 because the next chapter will be out soon! Sorry this was late! Busy with school >.<

Ooh Taehyung just kissed her!! I wonder if she noticed? Or was she fully asleep? Can't wait to find out how the rest of the night is going to turn out like!

Please vote and comment! Positive comments, or negative comments are greatly appreciated:)

~Ammu~