Chapter 3: "It's him!"~"It's her!"

[Authors note:]
{This was a really fun chapter to write! And yes, I know it's a weird title for this chapter!}
__________________________
Han Ji Yeun's POV:

~3 days later~

"If you need anything, just ask the maid. I don't want you bothering me- stay out of my sight until I request for you!"

I quickly go back to my room and shut the door. I hate being here at my real father's house, all he does is either yell at me or ignore me. The only reason why he makes me come over is so that he keeps up his image at his company. It bothered me so much that he pretends to be the best father in the world and makes me come along to all his social events just to make him look good.

I used to think we were all a happy family, but I guess the truth came to light when the accident happened. As bad as it is, I wish the truth never came out and we could go on living our "fake" life.

Although, for the past few days- that was the least of my worries. All I could think about was the guy I had fallen in love with just 3 days ago. Kim Taehyung.

He never left my mind ever since that day- one of the most happiest days I have ever had. He texted shortly after our "date" saying that he really enjoyed it. Also mentioning that he would not be able to see me for the next few days because he is taking his little sister on a short trip. So sweet... I really miss him but he always makes up for it by constantly texting me about his little "adventures!"

I pulled out my phone and checked for any messages.

~"Ji Ji-ah!!! I miss you >.<!! We are now at a really fun amusement park! Hehe:) I hope I can take you here one day!!!"~

~"Jinjja? Daebak! Sounds so much fun!! Hehe, I miss you too Taetae^.^"~

He's just so adorable!! Putting my phone down, I decided that I should start making a list of things I need for school before it starts. There was just 4 days left of summer break left and there were still things I needed to buy. School supplies, clothes and a new phone case. I had to put clear tape around the edges of my phone screen because it had been shattered, and lets just say- it does not look too nice.

~Flashback~

"Ahh! Sorry!! I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you ok??" he reached out his hand to help me up. His hand was  soft and warm. I quickly brushed myself off and nodded.

"Its okay! I'm fine- just startled me a bit~!" Getting a better look at him, he was very attractive. He had light brown hair, chubby cheeks and his sleeveless black muscle shirt that showed that he had a very built body. We was wearing a black snapback with the word "DOPE" written in white on it, black skinny jeans and white NIKE skater shoes.

"Are you sure? Sorry i wasn't looking where I was going...  Ah! Is that your phone on the ground??" He picked it up and checked it.

I just noticed that I must of dropped it. I saw him tense up as he realized the screen had cracked on my iphone 5s.

"The screen cracked! I am so sorry! I will pay for any repairs needed!! I am actually in a rush right now- let me give you my number and we can talk from there!"

~End of flashback~

I still haven't had the time to contact him and I felt kind of bad for not doing so. He was very kind and even offered to fix the repairs. He must have been in a really big rush- I never even found out what his name was!