Take It!

The wait is over! Are you ready? The long update is this way 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾

Vote and Comment💋

Today was gonna be a good day for me. My date with Jacquees was great. But Im not sure that's the direction I want to go in right now.  I mean he is really sweet and a gentlemen but I'm not ready to settle down. I'm still young and I love what I've been doing here.

Yess Micheal? I said into the phone.

What chu doing? I need to see you.

Im at home doing absolutely nothing .

Ill be there in 20.

Okay.

I placed my phone back down on my bed. Got up showerd brush my teeth and put on some basketball shorts and a tank top. I went down stairs and turned on my t.v, waiting for Michael to arrive.

My door bell rang and I walked to the door opening it already knowing who it was.

So wassup? He said siting next to me on my couch.

Nothing. Wassup wit Chu?

Shit nothing. I wanna see what's going on . Shit sense you played a nigga at the party.

I didn't play you. I was on a date with Jacquees and you knew that.

Okay. And I also know I'm the nigga who been all in yo stomach the last few weeks. He laughed.

You not being serious. I laughed.

I am. But you getting with that nigga gone fuck up what we been doing, and I ain't trynna stop no time soon.

So what about Chyna. Thats yo bitch what you just got continue to lie to her.

I've never been lieing to Chyna. We got an open relationship. We fuck other people but we just don't go into explicit details with each other. But she only has sex with girls.

Awee. So she knows about me?

Yea she knows I'm seeing another female she just don't know who you are.

Awee. So she know I been riding that mfaa? I said throwing one of my legs over his lap, landing my ass on his player.

Yeaa. She know. He said throwing his head back closing his eyes as I started positioning myself on him.

I started tracing his neck tattoos with my tongue.

I really wanna ride today Michael. I whispered in his ear. He griped my ass causing me to gasp.

Yea.. Of course. He groped my hair yanking it back. You gone throw that ass back for me to?

Yeaa of course. I whispered

Don't have me doing all the work he said kissing my neck.

I'm not.. I dragged.

You gone call me Daddy?

I slide my hand under his shirt .

If you hitting it right I'll call you anything.

I kissed his lips then stood up.

Where we finna do this at?

The kitchen counter. He said standing up.