I Love What I Do

I woke up the next morning from a fabulous day of sex. Chyna was gone and tyga was of course blowing up my line at 9 o'clock.

4 missed calls And 6 New Msgs Tyga💚

I called him.

You called?? A lot. I laughed

Yea.. Imma come see you today.

Ohh really?? I wouldn't want to disturb sum thing with you and your girl.

Nahhh..... Ain't no disturbance.

Yea..... Ight well wat time are you making your way over here to see me???

Uhh 8:00. And put on another Nike fit for me??

What you mean??

Put on the same thing you had on last time.

What color?? 😏

Orange.

I got chu👌

Ight. 👌👌

✨✨✨✨🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃✨✨🏃

I got up and showered and put on the orange Nike ankle socks, the shorts and orange sports bra. I put my hair in a sloppy bun with a orange bandana.

I sat on my bed and ate Popsicles until tyga got here. He was an hour late so I fell asleep.

9:00

Tyga💚

Come open your door.

I got up and went down stairs. I opened the door and he could see the tired in my eyes.

You were sleep??

Yea. I said rubbing my eyes.

Let me wake you up he said as we walked up stairs. He walked behind me.

Why you staring do hard?? I laughed

It's in my face. he said holding my ass as we walked in my room.

I laughed. I walked in my room and hoped in my bed. I fixed my bun cause I knew exactly what was about to happen.

Tyga took his shirt off. Then his shoes next. Damn he had tattoos for days. I was slowly getting more turned on by the second. I got up, and started at his belt and I was kissing his chest.

Asia-Bae he said pulling my sports bra over my head.

He had steeped out his pants and we went back to the bed. I started off on top, I grabbed his neck as I was bouncing on top of his dick and I felt something poke me, so I know I was doing this right. He grabbed my boobs as I was jumping and began to suck on one then the other. He flipped over so now he was on 🔝 of me. He pulled my shorts down and spread my leg wide and put them over his neck. He spread my lips and put his tongue rite in me.

Ahhh oh my oh my gosh. YES YES YES KEEP GOING! I pushed his head down pulling his hair and he kept eating. I had cummed twice by the time he came up for air. I kissed his lips over and over. An he started to finger me harder and harder. I kept screaming until he pulled his finger out.

Do you got a condom??

Yea, I said breathing hard. I rolled over to find a condom in my dresser.

I don't think this gone fit Asia.

Make it fit! Im pretty sure you not gone fit in me but we gone work it out, so TRY!

He tryed but it just riped.

Oh my fucking gosh tyga damn!

Wtf do you want me to do.?? I told you it want gone fit!!

I jumped up and ran in my closet. I threw my crew necks around so I could find my box that said " Monsters". I grabbed the box and pulled out a condom.

YES! I screamed

What?? Do you got another one??

Yea, Try this.

He put it on.

Asia my dick can't breath!

It's good!

I got back in my bed and let him get back on top. He ENTERED ME.

OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD, TYGA TYGA YES YES.

He laughed. Going faster and faster.

You so fucking tight Asia DAMN!

I kept screaming yes tyga yes yes!!

Say it he said.

I'm not saying it. I moaned

His speed increased.

SHIT!

Say it Asia. He whispered.

KING, KING YES KING!!

I'm wat??

My king! I screamed

I'm what he yelled??

THE LAST KING!! YES YES YES AHHHHH YES!!!!

I'm about- I'm about to cum- I yelled

Cum for your king Asia Cum.

I came 3 times.

Soon as I came he came harder.

Get on top hurry, he said adjusting his position.

I was riding him fast and hard. He held my waist so he could stay in control.

Shit Asia! You so fucking tight.

I moaned shut up and fuck me!

He Kept going until he cummed and he fingered. me till I came my last 3 times.

Shit! He yelled. I got a cramp.

All I could do was breath.

Your good at what you do. I managed to get out.

Thanks. He smiled breathing hard.