That Dinner Thing

It was already 6:00 o'clock and I was no where near dressed so I got up showered and brushed my teeth. I put my all white fitted dress with the orange streaks on the curves with my orange red bottoms. My hair was perfectly straightened. 👌💁. It was 8:10 times I was finished and Rakim was already outside. I walked down stairs grabbed my phone my keys and walked to his car.vi got in and buckled my seatbelt. ( a/n " so we can be safe" 😂)

Hey beautiful. He said as he kissed my cheek.

Hi.

What's wrong?? He said not taking his eyes off the road.

It would be easier to explain whats not.

What go you mean?

I mean I think us going to this dinner together is a fucking joke. We're going as this imaginary power couple who've been broken up for 8 months. Who are we trying to impress, you've clearly moved on no need to play like everything is the same when it's clearly not.

That's not true at all. I really miss you Asia, I haven't moved on cause I can't find any body close to you. I wanna be with you again.

I just sat there. SILENT. I looked out the window when my mind dazed to a memory I've always try to forget.

😨 FLASHBACK😨

I walked in to Rakims house happy to surprise him with an early birthday gift. It was 2 all gold chains with his name in one and my name !n the other with the day we met. I opened the your with the key I have for his home.

Baybee!! I said happily running up stairs.

Ohh ASAP yes! Yes please don't stop! Ohh bae it hurts! Someone screamed.

We've been doing this for 2 months now I thought you'd be use to it by now.

The tears rolled down my face😰😰😨 I opened the dour and they looked at me.

Ohh Asia bae! He said throwing the girl off him.

It's not what it looks like

I was speechless. I threw the gift at the bed and said.

I hope you two are happy together. I sorta smiled and left.

😨😨END OF FLASHBACK😨😨

Next thing I knew we were at the dinner. We walked out the car and into the restaurant. I looked and all I saw was Chyna, Tyga, Rih and HONEY.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! I said to myself I grabbed a glass of wine off of the servers tray and chucked it right on down.

The dinner was starting and of course I was sitting in front of Rakim and Tyga but in the middle of Chyna, Rih and honey. The servers were bring out the food and I just sat there silent.

Asia this is Tyga one if my Maine guides right here.

We've met. I said

Yea we have. He smirked

So you know Chyna too? he asked

Yea she knows me. Chyna smiled

Well this is honey. He said

I know her but we arrant fully aquatinted, I rolled my eyes.

So what about rih?

Yes I know her as well.

Yea she really knows me, inside and out.

I closed my eyes and prayed to god..🙏

Please God keep me from smacking a hoe tonight.

Well when the dinner was half over Chyna said she had a secret to tell me. She cuped my ear with her hands and started kidding on my neck ever so softly. I cupped my mouth Ruth my hands trying not to moan. She sat back up and laughed.

That's s good ass secret. I cooed

One the dinner was over Rakim dropped me of at home and told me he wanted to stop by tomorowbinagreed and go out the car.

I walked up stairs to my room and jumped in my bed.

My txt msgs.

Tyga💚

You got hoes girl I ain't Evan hone flex💪

Rih〽〽

It's fine I'm not Evan mad you can date who you want. I'm not over here crying over you or nothing.!!

2 mins later

I am crying over you Asia please stop treating me like this.

Chyna💖💕

You looked beautiful tonight. I really wanted that twat.👅💦

Honey🍯

So we're not full acquainted now?? That's some bull shit Asia.

📲❎❎📵📵 I TURNED MY PHONE RIGHT ON OFF . GOOD NIGHT📵📵❎❎📲

💕💕💕💚💚💚💕💕💕💚💚💚

WHAT Y'ALL THINK??

Vote👍👍

COMMENT! 📇📇