Rhianna Party

🎀🎀🎀 I walked into the party with a red and black lion button up with only the top button buttoned. I have a high waist distress shorts and all red vans with short black sock🎀🎀🎀

Hey rih. I said bringing my arms around her waist.

Hey beautiful. She said smiling

I looked at her and bit my lip. What do I have to do to get to know your little cunt I asked??

You gottah behave because I hear you've become and bad girl.

I am what I am baby. And I walked to the bar. I ordered my drink and looked around. I noticed this light skinned shortie and he was bad as fuck. I mean damn. I turned around an I could feel him looking at my ass but of course that's what I wanted. I turned back around to see him kissing dome girl with long blonde hair but shit she was bad to I wouldn't mind doing it to both of they ass, so I just laughed and sipes my drink.

I saw you staring at me beautiful.

I highly doubt that I did turning around seeing it was the shortie I was starring at. Yea... Yea I actually was, but your eyes couldn't seem to move away from my ass and clearly they still can't. I chuckled

They can't stop looking when it sits up like that. He smiled

Clearly, but yo bitch seems to have a ass on her to thoo. I said looking at her ass.

You like what you see he said cupping my ass. As i pushed his hand off my ass. Yea in her I laughed

I like what I see to he said looking at me. I like what I see on you.😏

Btw I'm Asia I said grabbing his neck.

I'm Tyga. As he pulled his kneck to my lips. I gave him the satisfaction, I kissed it once and I tryef to walk off.

Gimme your phone Asia he said in a sexi voice.

I took out my phone and gave it to him. He put his number in and grabbed my hand. I walked off to go see his girl.

Hey beautiful I said looking her up and down.

Hi she said as she blushed.

Let me tell you I think your ass is a monster and I wouldn't mind waking up to your twat one of these days so give me your phone and you text me when your ready ok?? Your little boyfriend don't have to know I winked.

Yea ok she grabbed her phone and gave it to me, I will do she smiled.

I saved my number under "yours" because when ever you want me I'm yours. I kissed her on the cheek and left the party...

💎💎 2 hours later💎💎

MY TEXT MSGS❕❕❗📳📳

Hey it's chyna I can't wait to see you

Hey pretty it's tyga when can I see you??