Why You Staring?

After my lil talk and kiss with honey I was feeling a lot better. I got up and started dancing. I felt somebody's eyes on me and I turned around, it was this guy he was dark skinned with full lips and had dreads. I kept dancing and he kept starring. I laughed. I walked up to him.

Can I help you? I laughed

It depends on what you got.

I laughed. It depends on what you want.

He laughed. Are you an option?

I 😳blushed. Yea I guess.

What's your name gorgeous?

Asia and yours?

Jaquees Nice to meet you Asia .

Nice to meet you too.

I would really love to meet you.

In what type of way?

A way I can take you on a date and wake up next to you every morning.

Ohh...

Is that a problem? I hope I'm not coming off to strong.

Oh no your just really sweet, that's all.

Well thank you, so I was wondering if I could take you out tomorrow??

Yea, sure.

Ok, we'll I need your number.

He handed me his phone and I put my number in.

Ill see you tomorrow Asia.

Yea.

👏👏💕👏👏💕👏👏💕👏👏💕

I woke up at 11:00 next to.... Uhh... Rakim.

Holly fucking shit! 😫

Whahh? What? Whats wrong? Asia?

What happened last night? Did we... Did we fuck?

OHHH no we didn't.

Good. * relief*

Why so relieved?

Because, I wouldn't feel right about going on a date after I've slept with my ex.

A date?

Yea a date.

With who?

I don't think that's your business, I mean we arrant together so that's none of your concern.

Mmmm.

Well I'm going to go shower you know we're the door is.

🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿

When I got out the shower Rakim was gone an I looked at my phone. 2 New txt msgs ✉✉

Michael 💚

Hey beautiful can I stop by today?

uhhh.. No I have a date today.

A date?

Yea a date?

With who??

Jacquees.

Why him?

You know him?

Yea I know him. Why are you going on a date with him?

Uhh.. Because he asked me. Why is it a problem?

Yea it's a problem if its going to affect what we have.

Honestly we don't have anything were just having sex here and there.

And I don't want that to end.

It was gonna end eventually Michael. Plus you have a girlfriend lets be serious this wasn't gonna go any where.

⚡🌀 NO RESPONSE 🌀⚡

I tossed my phone on my bed and started watching tv and my phone began to ring. It was Jacquees.

Hey.

Hi.

What's wrong?

Nothing just upset.

About what??

I don't really know what to call it. I'm just upset.

Well what ever it is dont let it get you down Asia it not worth it I can promise it.

Yea ok.

Do you still wanna go out tonight Asia?

Yea that's koo.

Ok, we'll ill be there at 9.

Alright bye.

Bye.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

I hate feeling like I owe somebody something. I don't owe anybody anything to be honest.

I end up taking a nap 😴😴😴😴

I woke up around seven and I just got up and started getting dressed I straighten my hair and put on this all white backless dress... With my black and gold litas. I was on point🙌🙌

Jaquees 🙊

I'm outside.

Here I come.

I grabbed my purse keys and phone walked out the door. He was outside the car waiting to open the door for me. I smiled and he smiled back.

You look amazing. He said

Thanks. So where are we going?

To a little restaurant and after that we can stop by Chyna's pink Mafia's party.

Ohh. I said

( I was in my head like "FUCK" )

We arrived to the restaurant and got our seats and ordered our food.

So tell me Asia why is a beautiful wemon like yourself single.

I giggled. I haven't found the one to settle down with to he honest. What about you?

I guess the same. I mean my ex was a cheater and I haven't found any one.

That sounds like the storie of my life. I literally went through the same thing.

Seriously?

Yea.

I'm sorry to hear that.

No it's fine, I mean you've went through the same thing.

He laughed. Well if she wouldn't of cheated than I wouldn't have meet you.

I blushed.

The rest of the night me and Jaquees laughed and shared stories. It was amazing. He was so sweet and welcoming I couldn't believe that we. Clicked that easily.

Me and Jaquees left the restaurant and went to the party and I was not looking forward to it. I mean seriously I had to see Michael.

Me and Jaquees walked Ito the party and we saw Chyna and Micheal but, I told Jaquess I had to use the bathroom, but I really wasnt. I actually saw Michael signaling me to go to the back. I walked back there and Michael surely joined me.

Yea? I asked annoyed.

He kissed me but, I pulled back.

Are you sure you wanna end this Asia?? He asked.