Angry Joseph/ A Night to Remember

Sorry for this very long chapter. I hope you enjoy though. :)

Sierra's POV

I put my clothes on in the bathroom of the hospital. When I'm done, I go back to Michael's hospital room. It turns out, he'll need to stay in the hospital for a while. The swelling went down a little from Scot's urine, but it still looks pretty bad.

I sit next to Michael in his bed. I hold his hand.

"I'm sorry, Mikey. I didn't even see that sign. "

He giggles. "No wonder no one else showed up."

I laugh. "I wish I was the one who got stung."

He smiles weakly, exhausted from all the pain, and says, "I'm glad it was me. You wouldn't be able to handle it."

He chuckles. I gently punch his shoulder and say,

"I'm the toughest girl you'll ever meet, Mikey. You better remember that."

He laughs.

"Where the hell is that girl!?"

I stand up and turn towards the door. I glance at Michael and see his terrified expression. I look back at the door. I knew it was Joseph. He's the only one who could shake an entire hospital with his voice!

Joseph walks through the door. When he sees me he points his finger at me and gets all in my face.

"You! You lucky you aren't my child or I would slap that look off your face! Why the hell did you make Michael skip school so he could go to the damn beach!? There could've been a riot! Do you not know how famous he is?!"

Michael chimes in, "She didn't make me do anything, Joseph! I did it by myself! "

He looks at him angrily and grabs his collar. Michael looks in Joseph eyes. I think he's gonna cry!

Katherine and the rest of the Jackson's are standing near the door, not saying a word.

"I'm not talking to you, Michael! You'll get yours later!"

Finally, Katherine speaks up. "Joseph, leave the poor boy alone. He's in the hospital for crying out loud."

Joseph clenches his jaw and looks at me again.

"I don't want you anywhere near my boy anymore! You always cause trouble! First with the prank at the school, then throwing toilet paper all over the principal's house! I've had enough! You're nothing but a bad influence! "

I'm hurt at his words. All I ever wanted was to have fun. I wanted Michael to have fun too. I never realized I caused this much trouble. I look at Michael's brothers. They all are glaring at me. Even his sisters, except for Janet. She wanted to have fun like Michael and I.

We were going to include her one day. We were just waiting for her to be a little older. She always looked up to Michael and me. Now I'll never see her again.

I look at Michael. He has sadness in his eyes. I see tears forming. I swallow the lump in my throat. I finally say,

"If that's how you feel, Joseph. I'll never see Michael again. I now see that I'm the pain in his life. You don't have to worry about me anymore.... "

I begin walking toward the door.

Joseph seems pleased. Michael yells,

"No! Sierra I need you! You're my best friend! Please don't leave!"

I can't help but walk over to Michael and kiss him so passionately. I whisper in his ear,

"I'll see you later."