Chapter 2

"Wake up bestfriend." I hear Gianna's voice

"No leave me alone." I groan

"Wake up dude seriously it's 6:58" she tells me. She can't be serious I still got time left to sleep.

"I still have 2 minutes left. Wake me up at 7 please." I beg.

Gianna huffs and walks out the room and I fall back asleep. She'll wake me up after she takes her shower.

"Wake up dumb dumb."

That was a quick 2 minutes. I'm not ready to wake up yet. I groan and lift my head up slowly still tired.

"Hurry up El's its 7:45." 7:45?!My eyes litteraly almost pop out of my head she didn't just say 7:45.

"Did you just say 7:45?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack??!!" I ask

She laughs "Heart attack really? Go get dressed, I don't want to be late I still have drive you to school!" she rushes me and I pop out of bed

"I told you to wake me up in 2 mins Gianna what the fudge cakes."

"Im not your human alarm you know." she says giggling. This is not the time to joke around I have to be at school by 8.

"oh go to hell." I groan walking out of the door to go take my shower and I can hear her laughing.

......

Its exactly 8 by the time we pull up to the school. I don't know how we did it but we did and I'm out of breath from rushing the whole time.

"Gianna I didn't even get to eat cheerios this morning. What is life?" I pout

"You can buy something from the vending machine El's." she tells me like this no big deal. My cheerios are what keeps me happy and healthy throughout the day.

I hate having to go to the vending machine I always have to insert my dollar more than once. I've tried to get my dollar to go into the vending machine 5 times already.

I'm hungry as crap and my dollar won't go into the stupid machine.

"Do you need help there cupcake?" I hear an unfamiliar voice.

Yes my dollar won't go into the freaking machine.

"Um..no, I'm ok I got it." I lie and try to insert my dollar one more time and once again the machine spits it back out. I start banging my fist against the vending machine hoping something will fall but nothing happens. Man I really can't stand vending machines.

"Here let me help you." the stranger grabs my hand and stops me from continuing my violent action towards the machine. "May I try" He points to my dollar.

I suddenly realize how cute he is.

"Um..yeah.. sure, ok" I say a little embarrassed that I just was fighting a vending machine........ in front of a hot guy.

The stranger puts my dollar into the machine and the machine doesn't even spit it back out. What the hell? I just tried almost 10 times to get my dollar in, but he does it on the first try and it works.He buys me a Tasty Cake and winks me goodbye before leaving.

I open my Tasty Cake and take a bite. Oh how rude of me I didn't even tell him thank you "Hey thank-" he's gone.

That was nice of him to buy me a Tasty Cake. I wish I would have told him thanks but I didn't. Oh well.

........

By the time school is over I'm exhausted from playing basketball in the gym and my body is covered in sweat.

"Ewww Ariel your sweaty." My bestfriend says in disgust.
She likes to state the obvious a lot.

"No Shits Sherlock. You don't say."

"You were playing basketball?" she asks and she knows that's what I was doing.

"You already know best friend." I say and pretend to shoot a basketball.

"Well anyways you remember when I was telling you about Chase last night?" she asks.

Oh God here we go!

"I found out that his game is tonight."

"Cool." I say but I know there's more she wants to add to this topic.
"You want me to go to the game don't you?" I ask but already know the answer.

"Yes how did you... You know me so well best friend. Sooooo you are you going to tag along?" she smiles at me once she pulls into my driveway.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'll come with you."

"But wait there's more." she says once I grab the car door handle.

I start to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You sound like that guy from the Oxi Clean commercials." I continue to laugh.

"You're stupid Ariel." she laughs along with me.

"I know but what else was there that you wanted to say?"

"He plays baseball."

Oh hell naw I hate baseball the games they're way too long and boring. There's no way I'm going with her.

"I'm not coming" I shrug and open the door to get out.

"Come on Ariel please. You already said you were going to come!" She cries

"That was before I found out that it was a baseball game. Gianna you know that I hate baseball. You set me up. I'm not going I hate baseball." I can't believe she set me up.

The only game I can sit through and watch is basketball and maybe football but football is like watching wrestling just with a ball.

"Your coming with me Ariel you don't leave your best friend hanging. I know you'll come." she says and looks so sure.

"Yeah ok." I huff

I'm not going to no baseball game. Gianna got me fucked up.

(Don't forget to vote and comment)